Dismember
Reaction score
Just finished it yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_1091.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1093.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 155
Looking good. You keep this up, you're gonna give Bob Villa a run for his money.

Looking good. You keep this up, you're gonna give Bob Villa a run for his money.

Everyone gave Villa a run for his money.

Why do you think he relied so much on Norm Abram? :D

Gate looks good, Joe.

Funny that you needed to install a cattle gate for the Rotties.

I just put in a dog run and only needed a gate made of 2x4's and some chicken wire. :toothy9:

Gate looks good, Joe.

I just put in a dog run and only needed a gate made of 2x4's and some chicken wire. :toothy9:

It's because they're good kids and understand what a gate is about.
My Roo will clear a 5 footer from a standing jump. I had to move everything up to the seven foot level to make it not worth her effort. (She can do it at a run, but doesn't care to). :D

Another project well dun and behind ya Joe, very nice and neat looking job:cheers:
I just got ran in the house, I was spreading granules (bug.tic,) maintenance for the hill and it started sprinkling :D just right too :glasses7: just a sprinkle and it will save me time watering it in.
I better get back out there and get more dun :glasses7: Looks like its has stopped
Those gates are heavy, I bet there is a good amount of concrete and suppot on the left side :D

Bout time you did somethin constructive.

Looks good. Have the dogs figured out they can jump it yet? LOL

Nice, and looks like the dogs approve.

Thanks, they don't seem to mind it, plus it gives them more freedom.

Lol!

Gate looks good, Joe.

Yeah, these guys head butted it a few times and figured it was a no-go.

My Roo will clear a 5 footer from a standing jump. I had to move everything up to the seven foot level to make it not worth her effort. (She can do it at a run, but doesn't care to). :D

I've seen Merlin clear a 4 footer with just a hop, this is about 53". I may put another two foot extention on the top later this summer. Shouldn't be very tough, just need to get some 1 5/8" OD tubing and weld something up.

Fences & gates are a good thing........

YES!

Another project well dun and behind ya Joe, very nice and neat looking job:cheers:
I just got ran in the house, I was spreading granules (bug.tic,) maintenance for the hill and it started sprinkling :D just right too :glasses7: just a sprinkle and it will save me time watering it in.
I better get back out there and get more dun :glasses7: Looks like its has stopped
Those gates are heavy, I bet there is a good amount of concrete and suppot on the left side :D

Oh yeah Mike, I used 1040 lbs of concrete and those posts are 10' long total, 4' underground.

Nice work Joe, looks great :glasses7:

Thanks!

Bout time you did somethin constructive.

Other than drinking, carousing and womanating? :joker:

I've seen Merlin clear a 4 footer with just a hop, this is about 53". I may put another two foot extention on the top later this summer. Shouldn't be very tough, just need to get some 1 5/8" OD tubing and weld something up.

Sassy used to spend all day in a 10x10x7 high pen. I had to keep her in it so she wouldn't clear the 3.5' high fence between the former neighbor and I and have Pug-thing for lunch. I've seen her nose the top of the pen from a standing leap.

She's an Aussie Shepard/Beagle mix. Not very big. 'Bout eighteen inches at the front shoulder, thirty pounds at the most, but due to the breeding she's constantly on the move.

I hated having her in that pen, but the Pug-things next door were aggressive. They'd attack the fence every time I'd take her out on the lead to pen her. She ignored them for the first few years or so, but the last few years she would jerk on the lead and go right back after them. While I wouldn't have cared if the Pug-things got hit by a car, I do care about Sassy. It's my responsibility to make sure she's safe and that meant making sure she couldn't get to the Pug-things trying to attack her.

Now, thanks to the purchase of a home on five acres, she's got a nice big fenced in run off the back deck to run around in. It'll be nice to go outside and play with her, too, with all that room. She loves to run. Now she can.

-
Back