WOO Sturgis, anyone else make it?

-

thanson_mopar

Reaction score
Anybody else make it to bike week? I don't like to stick around main street....just too commercialized with everything too expensive, the real fun is riding around the hills.

here is me and my shovelhead couple days ago

40663_419271688654_506553654_4661177_5397310_n.jpg

I do actually I wear MOST of the time but every once in a while get a little careless. I fixed up an old WWII marine helmet and converted it into a motorcycle helmet.

agree with the post to much BIG $$$ and many non real bikers if you know what I mean.

Yep we have no helmet lay in WY but most of thime 90%+ I go with it, espec with the wife on back.

PS Bike looks nice! :)

Lookin' good Thanson

thanks, been some good riding out here.

agree with the post to much BIG $$$ and many non real bikers if you know what I mean.

Yep we have no helmet lay in WY but most of thime 90%+ I go with it, espec with the wife on back.

PS Bike looks nice! :)

absolutely, get sick of posers that trailer their bikes to the edge of the city and ride them into town to make everyone think they rode them all the way there. Too many biker gangs, everyone trying to stab or shoot each other over nothing. The scenic routes around sturgis are amazing, and are whats worth the trip. Iron mountain and Mt nemo road are my two favorite rides.

I used to go to school at Wyotech in Laramie before coming to the hot rod school, wasn't a huge fan of Wyotech or Laramie but there was some gorgeous riding out there, that was before my shovelhead when I still had my sportster.

Didn't make it myself, but my neighbor is there for business. He manufactures custom motorcycle wheels.

-
Back