Woody30-good guy alert

-

Captainkirk

Old School Mopar Warrior
Reaction score
Seems there's been so much discouraging negative karma floating around with regard to the "For Sale" ads, I thought I'd let in a little ray of sunshine. Recently completed a transaction with Woody30 on an item he had for sale here. Not only did it arrive on-time, and well-packaged with a tracking link included via our pm's, but also he had quoted me 20 bucks shipping included in the price so I paid him via PayPal Instant Payment. A day or so after receiving and opening it, I was breaking down the box and noticed the shipping fee on the postmark was almost $38.00! I contacted him and we made it right, but the point is he said he wasn't gonna say anything about it because he already gave me a price. That's one heck of a good guy. He gets my vote of the month! Thanks Woody! I will definitely buy from you again and I hope others do with confidence.

yup ...I can not even begin to express what a great person he is. I have bought from him before and he defines considerate.

I even saved a box that he sent a horn button in. Its says "Hi Rani, look inside for horn button and has a drawn smiley face. Little things like that can really make your day. :)

-
Back