WOOOHOOO! I got me a tire fryin **** !

-

mbaird

mbaird
Reaction score
well after 2 yrs of trials and screw ups I finally have it running right !
1/2 throttle sustained burn outs through the gears !

Now we are talking !

sounds to me like you just got a lousy set of tires...let me guess...BFGs?

lol

congrats brother
that's a great moment

Nope .... Just some small michelins.... I actually felt guilty blazing a brand new set .....I know I won't be melting slicks or DOT stickies but I do think it should run in the 12s...
Most importantly it is running right.

well after 2 yrs of trials and screw ups I finally have it running right !
1/2 throttle sustained burn outs through the gears !

Now we are talking !
Did a quick search: 268 Comp,360 4 speed ,still? You post good things,post the information,man.

Sounds like victory, mbaird!! Congratulations!!

We definitely need more information, pictures, videos...and ETs as soon as you have some to share!

No photos yet.... Ticket coulda happened....lol... I pulled out on Chinden onto brand new asphalt and just rolled into the throttle a bit.... they were still laying the asphalt on the other side....ouch ! that coulda been a big ticket ! I wasnt intending to boil them.

Abodybomber.... It's a basic build.... 360 , J-heads home ported , Voodoo cam 494/512 ish..lol , Dougs Headers , LD340 , Quickfuel 750 VS , KB107's @ 9.5 ish CR ,
904 with TF2 kit and 2500 stall ., 8 3/4 with 3.55 posi , Hughes roller rockers 1.5 ,
Nothing exotic.....

20160721_111322.jpg

I tried to do a selfie during a burnout but my arms arent long enough.

Thanks.... You will notice I chose to use 67 seats. I like the look with the chrome trim and sculpted seat backs.
But I think between all the seats and the center console there has to be 300 lbs of wieght !

-
Back