Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious65

C-body Guy
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for some stock, worn out leaf springs for my '70 Duster that someone wants to unload for free or reasonably cheap ($100 or less). I would really like to find some in Southern AZ, or at the worst Phoenix, as I know shipping would kill me and I'm cash poor at the moment. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Looking for some stock, worn out leaf springs for my '70 Duster that someone wants to unload for free or reasonably cheap ($100 or less). I would really like to find some in Southern AZ, or at the worst Phoenix, as I know shipping would kill me and I'm cash poor at the moment. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
My old ones might still be kicking my friends fab shop, I will try and get in touch with him. Give me a day or two....you would have to make a trip to Phoenix to pick them up....

Thanks. Goodyear is West of Phoenix, right? I wonder which would be closest as I would be driving the Duster these springs are needed for. Shorter the better!

yes west side of Phx i work near downtown Phx as weel and can bring em to work one day if that would help im near 19th ave and I17

That would be great! It will be a few before I can make it up there. Maybe this weekend if I have the car up to the drive. Oh, yeah, what are you wanting for them?

ill give em to ya wekends id be at home but during the week i can bring to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back