WOW Stolen Cuda found

-
"A flatbed and some bolt cutters" Nuff said.

That would be real tough to take. "It's fun" to talk about raids, beat downs, bolt cutters and high explosives but we all know where that landed O.J.

What a sad story and predicament that the original owners are in.
I hope they get their car back gratis and the thieves are caught and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.......

It seems as though the cops would at the very least talk to the guy that has it now and ask to see the title. He said it was bought with a bill of sale.

Then I would be talking to the person that wrote the bill of sale, if they could be found.

the owner must know someone high up in the police dept. those assholes should go get the car. the original owner has the keys, title and police report from when it was stolen. the asshole new owner has only a bill of sale and never titled it which is by law is supposed to be done within 30 days in that state. that owner sure as hell knows the car was stolen if ya ask me..

maybe the asshole police should talk to the departments that returned these cars to the rightful owners..

http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/det...ers-33-years-after-it-was-stolen-off-woodward

http://blog.sfgate.com/stew/2014/02/20/after-30-years-stolen-chevy-returned-fully-restored/

I think there's two thieves in this story. The guy in Troutdale obviously knows there was original owners who had this car stolen. What a piece of crap, he's obviously loaded, and quite possibly didn't know the car was hot when he bought it....but he knows now. Would be nice to see him get hit in his pocket book, people stop patronizing his business. Sometimes you just got to do the right thing.

new owner has only a bill of sale and never titled it which is by law is supposed to be done within 30 days in that state./

I would think that right there would be basis for something like "possesion of stolen property" or at the very least, the basis for a nice big juicy civil suit. Since this guy is loaded, this might be a better route to pursue.

This story better have a happy ending or I'll be pissed off.

The car in the picture shows a Ontario Canada Plate,so the Ontario members can chime in and help with the ID of the plate and find the today owner of the car,or any info from the DMV to help them,mrmopartech

Im with Joe , I think the guy has some friends in the police dept that are side stepping this as long as they can , if a clear title is not proof enough then what is . The police have no problem taking property when they do a drug bust no matter whos it is . Theres just something here that just is not adding up .

A few tech savvy people on another site tracked down the businesses owned by man who is holding the car. They've been calling and harassing the businesses.

Hopefully the POS will lose enough money in his business to just cave and give the car back.

if a clear title is not proof enough then what is

isn't that the truth. hell i may as well go steal a viper or something and store it in a garage. make up a bill of sale and i'm good to go. that title means nothing apparently.. :)

A few tech savvy people on another site tracked down the businesses owned by man who is holding the car. They've been calling and harassing the businesses.

Hopefully the POS will lose enough money in his business to just cave and give the car back.

the bullet or the hamb? those are the first places a read about it.

This Business is not BBB Accredited
AAC General Contractors LLC

(503) 663-9183PO Box 2322, Gresham, OR 97030-0645

Type of Entity

Limited Liability Company
Contact Information
Principal: Lee Sitton (Member)
Business Category

Contractors - General

Swing on by his home address and snare it

31631 Se Division Dr
Troutdale, OR 97060