-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72Dodge

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
Just what it says. For the REAR of a '68 Dart, 10"x1.75" small bolt pattern drums. Would prefer new so it can be a long-term solution, but if you have some that still have quite a bit of life, will consider. I don't care if the drums are OEM or not, just that they're compatible.

Trying to keep car original SBP before going to another option (drilling, BBP, etc).

Thanks

I have a pair off of my 68 that I converted to Big Bolt pattern. $40.00 pair plus shipping. (actual, you specify carrier) Can email pics if interested.

I have two new drums and axles that were already drilled for LBP. They have both large and small patterns. I am asking $200 shipped. PM me. I will get pictures this weekend.

Just what it says. For the REAR of a '68 Dart, 10"x1.75" small bolt pattern drums. Would prefer new so it can be a long-term solution, but if you have some that still have quite a bit of life, will consider. I don't care if the drums are OEM or not, just that they're compatible.

Trying to keep car original SBP before going to another option (drilling, BBP, etc).

Thanks

PM comming. I found that thread we were talking about yesterday.

Thanks again for all your help. I just purchased 2 of these, so now I can at least get this thing back on the road in the spring :burnout: :burnout:

I'm not averse to buying another spare set (hopefully cheaper than the ones I just got), so I'll keep this open for now.

:glasses7:

Thanks again for all your help. I just purchased 2 of these, so now I can at least get this thing back on the road in the spring :burnout: :burnout:

I'm not averse to buying another spare set (hopefully cheaper than the ones I just got), so I'll keep this open for now.

:glasses7:

Cool, I am glad you are fixed up now. Good luck and drop me a pm if you need anything else I might be able to help on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back