Coolda

Coolda
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Guys,
I am worried here.
I recently bought a drivers side door from a guy named wilbanks here on this website.
I wanted a rust free and dent free door.
I know and would be suspected some dings and may be one or two dents in it but thid door I recieved is real, real bad. It is however rust free for the most part but it looks like it had been run over by a Mack truck. I have however tried to contact Mr. Wilbanks but he will not contact me back. I took the only thing that he had used to ship it in, Bubble wrap off and it looked like he had ripped off the door handle and stood on top off it. I recieved picts from him and it showed the door handle on it but no dents around it. It also has dents EVERYWHERE !!
I want the webmaster of this AWESOME website to know that I am NOT blaming this on this website but just to warn EVERYBODY to watch out for this.
All I wanted to do is to finish my car for my Brothers wedding now I may not be able to because of this situation(bodyshop labor).
The body shop laughed me out because of this door.
If you want to see picts of it, send me a PM....
Thanks EVERYBODY and good luck !!, My luck is not good right now......:cheers::bootysha:

fucked 1.JPG

fucked 2.JPG

fucked 3.JPG

Post the "before" pics as well so we can see what it was supposed to look like

That's bad and I would be quite upset, but a competent body shop should be able to fix that. I'm not competent (only adequate) at body work and I'd take a stab at it.

I hate to hear that ya got rooked on a part. that's why guys get on these forums, to get help and a part here and there. you should be able to buy with no worry and get the part as you expected it to be. Unfortunaly some guys are just out for the quick buck and don't care about ruining there name and screwing a guy. There may not be anything you can do but just chalk that one up as a bad deal. If your interested in real, rust free, straight door, let me know

I personaly seen this door. What a piece of crap. You wouldnt believe the amount of filler easily seen before we stripped it. After stripping it it was a total loss. The pics sent before the sale shown the door handle on and no dents there. But the door arived with very large dents in that area. I know he's reading this and I hope feels like crap!

I know he's reading this and I hope feels like crap!

That's just it .. he don't care!

Some people don't have a conscious and they steal, lie, and cheat without no problem.

But there is always pay back time! :clock:

So is WILBANKS his real name or his username? If it's his real name, then please post WILBANKS' username so we can all avoid him like the plague

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. I am the guy who sold him this,and for everyones info, he sent me a return email and said the door looked good and he was happy with it. Also, he wanted the door bare, so i removed the handle and wing glass vent. This door looks nothing like it did when i sent it. It was only wrapped in bubble wrap, and sent on a truck. I sell to alot of people on here and if you check, there has been no problems. The only problem i see, is that the buyer did not contact me with this problem FIRST, before he goes on here and tries to make a crook of me. I would be glad to make things right. Dont let this guy blow this out of proportion, there is 2 sides to every story.

I have pictures of this door before it was sent if anyone would like to see them. Pm me here or email me at [email protected]. Thanx again, FABO for your great website. Bobby

A door could easily get trashed in transit so it`s always wise to pack things as if you were sending it to yourself.

Your kidding! I wouldn't ship a roll of bubble wrap in bubble wrap. Should have been crated to ship on common carrier.

He couldnt afford to ship it crated. Have you ever sent any big items?? Notice he mentioned the door had no dents in the pictures i sent him. Do you in your right mind think i would damage the door intentionally and then send it after taking the pictures. Cmon, get real. I dont intend to lay down on this one. In fact, if Mr. Coolda would like,(since he is making this everyones business, but mine and his,) I would be glad to see how many people ive screwed on this website. Ive been selling on here for over a year, and no problems. Anyone?? Id like to hear from people i have sold to,and please be honest. Thanx,Bobby

I know there are 2 sides to every story, but from the way I understand it he tried to contact you. I for some reason think that he made every attempt to contact you before coming public and asking what to do about the situation. Anyway, If it was me I would tell you to send my money back and I would do you a favor and scrap the door.

Was the package insured? If so, file a claim. If photos showed that it was not damaged prior to shipping then it was obviously dented during transit.

He didn't want the door even in a BOX?? That's fuckedup. Reminds me of a few years ago I sold a set of six pack carbs to a guy in California. He wanted them sent as cheap as possible, so they were sent Parcel Post. Took a month for them to get there. Box was trashed (he said), and tried to screw me by telling his credit card company he never received the carbs........except "I" paid for delivery confirmation.

Needless to say, Paypal, his credit card, and ebay came down on him for trying to scam them all by lieing about them not getting there. I had documentation and just had to show it to all concerned.

Coolda, if you really wanted that door shipped on a truck without a box, it's no wonder it got crashed.

Wilbanks, thanks for jumping in.....and you may want to just post the before pics.............and any in the bubblewrap if you have them

His cousin was the sherrif of the county...I know he would not lie.

Hay guys,
I am back !!!!!
I contacted him Immediataly WHEN I TOOK OFF THE AWESOME BUBBLE WRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TOLD HIM THAT I WOULD HAVE WRAPPED IT IN BUBBLE WRAP, THEN IN CARDBOARD - THE BUBBLE WRAP IS THE SMALL STUFF - NOT THE BIGGER STUFF - WANT PICTS ?? I SAID THAT IF HE COULD REFUND ME MY SHIPPING, THEN I COULD BUY "BONDO"( MUUUUUUUUUUCHO)
and yes, before publicly. He NEVER tried to contact me - NEVER !! I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES BUT NO RESPONSE !!!
Also, He did send me 3 picts of the door BEFORE he stripped it !! I LOOKED AT THE BUBBLE WRAP - BUBBLE WRAP WAS NOT DAMAGED !!! THE DENTS ARE RUSTY AND OLD - I ASKED HIM FOR A RUST FREE AND DENT FREE DOOR - I NEW THERE WOULD BE SOME - EXPECTED.. BUT NOT "MACK TRUCK STYLE"
Another thing, HE NEVER GAVE ME A CHANCE FOR DETERMINIG WHAT SHIPPER AND HOW TO SHIP IT !!! HE NEVER ASKED ME ABOUT CRATING IT !!! NEWS TO ME !!!! HE NOW SENDS ME A PM AND CALLS ME A ASSHOLE, NOW HE RESPONDS...... I GUESS THIS HAS GOTTEN HIS ATTENTION... FUNNY.....HEY WILBANKS, CHECK THIS OUT:bootysha:

Awesome Pm Wilbanks !!!!!, You Guys Want To See It ???!!!

Here Is The Picts Of The Door Before He "ripped It Apart"
Just Remember, Before He Ripped It Apart.........

FUCKED 100.jpg

FUCKED 200.jpg

FUCKED 300.jpg

Just Remember, The Door Was Shipped With No Guts In It So It Leaves Me To Think That Heeee Was Rough With It And The Bubble Wrap Had No Rips Or Anything Wrong With It.
See, The Way He Shipped It, Leaves Everybody To Think That The Shipper Was At Fault But This Would Prove It......

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back