Status
Not open for further replies.

clemul

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi,
Looking to buy the inner lower seat hinge covers/trim and screws for 67 gtx. I prefer black/chrome but any color in good shape will do. They are the same as in the pic below, the chrome/black trim on both sides closest to tranny hump on the lower seat that covers the inner hinge and meets the seat back...please pm me asap..thanks

Attachments

• zzzzzz.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 141
Still looking...Does anyone know what year b-body buckets (and or a body buckets) used this trim....really needed to complete project....thanks

Without a full view pic and some measure reference I can't say for sure if the A-body dress shields are the same or not. What can be seen looks the same as A-body. The same for 66/67 A-body, I not sure about 65. There is a slight internal difference in how the chrome edge is attached , of no concern.
If the car had a center console it may not have had the inboard shields from the factory. Bucket seats without console had all 4 from the factory.

I just went through this. The interchange is 66-67 A or B body on the lowers. The upper hard shell differs from A to B because of the chrome strip across the top. The B has about a 1" wide strip at the top where the A uses a 3/8" strip.

There were only two versions of the lower seat covers made...the drivers outer and the passengers outer. When a seat has the covers on both sides, a drivers outboard is used for the inboard passengers seat, and a passengers outboard was used for the drivers inboard.

Hope that makes sense. So if someone has just a pair of outboards....they have what you need.

I'm pretty sure RedFish is correct that if a console is used, they didn't come with inboards.

Jump on the offer from Sedanman....these things aren't too common....and vinyl die works well. I have a dark blue drivers outer with the chrome strip, but it has seen better days.

Thank you everybody for taking time to reply...and thank you sedanman for offering set..PM sent. You guys are the best!

Here is a pic of what I have with screws.

Attachments

• Picture 743.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 80
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back