-
Status
Not open for further replies.

statiik82

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Just wanting to feel around and see what I can find for Super Stock Hemi Cars for sale. Mainly complete, but if there is some work needed it would be considered.

Thanks for your time and help.

I'm looking for one two, you could try the SS hemi forum i forget the web address but if you goggle it should show up.

I have a Hemi Dart Clone, still needs a little work to be finished but very close.
Painted Copper metallic, 10,000 in paint and fiberglass work
New only Dynoed, 426 Hemi, 13,000
Trak Pak 60 w/ posi and 4.10s 2500.00
Full Cage w/ subframe tied together
Dynamic Converters 727 manual vlv Body w/ 4000 stall converter 2500.00
A100 seats w/ correct brackets
all the Dart 270 emblems and stuff
Needs to have glass put in and interior finished
Alterkation Front end 4000.00
Nice trim and grill and so on and so on
I would say another 5,000.00 would finish this car

Not really looking to sell it but w/ prices the way they are right now I keep thinking about buying a Big block 4 speed Super Bee

Wouldn't sell it for a penny less then 32,000.00
If your really interested I can get you some pics.
You can check out my Build thread at BigBlockDart.com

I can get you a real one, but its not cheap. Actually its about the going price right now. It's currently on loan to the NHRA museum in Cali. Its a Cuda that was part of the Sox & Martin stable. PM me if you want more info.

I can get you a real one, but its not cheap. Actually its about the going price right now. It's currently on loan to the NHRA museum in Cali. Its a Cuda that was part of the Sox & Martin stable. PM me if you want more info.

i worked on that car before it left AZ :glasses8:

$250k is about right. There was a guy in Phoenix a couple of years ago selling really nice clones for $100k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back