-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Southernman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Guys, I'm wanting to replace the headliner in a '68 Valiant, but, as many of you know, to properly do it, you need to remove the front and rear glass. Since my gaskets are original, I thought I'd prompt the group here to see if anyone has, or knows of a source for a rear gasket ?

Hey, I'll also make the offer that, if someone wants to 'donate', or make a generous offer on one, I'll post up a 'how to' so others can do the same to their cars if desired. Just thought I'd pitch it ~{:>)

Thanks for you help !

Southernman

Guys, I'm wanting to replace the headliner in a '68 Valiant, but, as many of you know, to properly do it, you need to remove the front and rear glass. Since my gaskets are original, I thought I'd prompt the group here to see if anyone has, or knows of a source for a rear gasket ?

Hey, I'll also make the offer that, if someone wants to 'donate', or make a generous offer on one, I'll post up a 'how to' so others can do the same to their cars if desired. Just thought I'd pitch it ~{:>)

Thanks for you help !

Southernman

If you look through the archives you will find very detailed information on headliner and/or windshield removal and installation.

There is also a thread about how hard windshield gaskets are to get now. Rear window gaskets are in the same boat. When you find them the price is about double now.

Thanks OCC, I appreciate the heads up. I've been getting the same feedback locally, but figured I'd try the boards. Again, thanks !

Southernman

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back