-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mccoy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need the PARK shifter cable for a 65 barracuda. if anyone has one or knows where to get one let me know. Thanks

Hey mccoy-

I've got a '65 Valiant Signet with the floor shift that I'm ultimately getting rid of (the floor shifter, NOT the Val! :) ). I have some fenders I need to finish cutting up for chryslerfat tonight, and I'll check the condition of mine for you when I'm out in the garage...

shishaldin let me know how much u want for it. Thanks.

I dont wana buy a new one for that price cause i dont even know if im goin to keep that trans.

shishaldin let me know how much u want for it. Thanks.

I dont wana buy a new one for that price cause i dont even know if im goin to keep that trans.

Sorry, I'll be digging it out on Monday :-D How's 15 bucks plus postage? It looks in good shape so far. I'll post a pic or two of it so you can see it before you commit...

Here's the cable along with the rubber grommet. It's in great shape :). You gave me a reason to get under my Valiant for the first time in a long time. After being less than motivated due to $$$ flying out the door for various things (NOT the Valiant) recently, I'm back to being *stoked*:cheers:eek:n my project.

I'll send you a PM with shipping details...thx

1116092316.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back