-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Southernman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Guys, I know this is an a body forum, but I also noticed there are a lot of us out there who own a miriad of Mopar cars and trucks - plus, we're usually fairly well networked.

I'm getting ready to change the K-member on a 63 Belvedere to the later model unit. I'm pretty sure anything from a 68 up B body k-member will work. If you have, or know of, one, PM me with price.

Also note that UPS will ship a k-member cheap - if you thoroughly wrap it up on cardboard and tape it with glass (clear) tape to keep things intact. I've sent many this way and it's the easiest and cheapest way I know. Last on went to CA from NC and UPS ground was <$35.

Thanks in advance for any help !

Southernman

I'm not sure your interchange is accurate but I have one of those K-members also if mikebee doesn't. I used to be able to send those K-members via UPS across the country for under $35 also but those days are over. The last time I checked, it was around $75.
Thanks, Mark

I'm not sure your interchange is accurate but I have one of those K-members also if mikebee doesn't. I used to be able to send those K-members via UPS across the country for under $35 also but those days are over. The last time I checked, it was around $75.
Thanks, Mark

Mark, thanks for the feedback. It's been about a year since I last shipped, or had one shipped to me, but it's still the cheapest "method". A lot of guys think you have to skid and truck them to location, but that's not true. Again, thanks !

Southernman

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back