WTH is wrong with people?

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
As some of you know I have been wanting to get my car in for replacement of the rear tires and at least a balance check of the fronts.
At about 65-75 mph the balance issue was enough to make my hood shake, and I had just bought and had the fronts mounted and balanced about a month ago.
I could tell it was coming from the front, but not sure which it was.
Well, the right tire was .5oz out of balance and the left one was not totally centered on the rim causing it to be slightly off center and bouncing.

Ok all that is fixed and the car drives nice and smooth again, but while I was at the shop some dipshit walks up and sits his dumb *** right on my passenger side fender. WTH?
So I walk over and tell him that I would appreciate it if he didn't sit on my car, especially since the rear end was in the air on a single floor jack under the center of the rear end with no wheels on it.
He say's "I'm not hurting anything" and doesn't move, so I yell at him really loud to GET HIS *** OFF MY CAR!
About everyone in the shop suddenly jumped and looked to see what was going on, and the guy calls me an A hole and gets off the fender. (I can't repeat on here what I said to him)
But it involved a capital F and a capital Y.

Personally it would NEVER occur to me to sit on someone's car.

Man people are idiots sometimes, and then act like you are the jerk for saying something about it.

Rant over. :D

As some of you know I have been wanting to get my car in for replacement of the rear tires and at least a balance check of the fronts.
At about 65-75 mph the balance issue was enough to make my hood shake, and I had just bought and had the fronts mounted and balanced about a month ago.
I could tell it was coming from the front, but not sure which it was.
Well, the right tire was .5oz out of balance and the left one was not totally centered on the rim causing it to be slightly off center and bouncing.

Ok all that is fixed and the car drives nice and smooth again, but while I was at the shop some dipshit walks up and sits his dumb *** right on my passenger side fender. WTH?
So I walk over and tell him that I would appreciate it if he didn't sit on my car, especially since the rear end was in the air on a single floor jack under the center of the rear end with no wheels on it.
He say's "I'm not hurting anything" and doesn't move, so I yell at him really loud to GET HIS *** OFF MY CAR!
About everyone in the shop suddenly jumped and looked to see what was going on, and the guy calls me an A hole and gets off the fender. (I can't repeat on here what I said to him)
But it involved a capital F and a capital Y.

Personally it would NEVER occur to me to sit on someone's car.

Man people are idiots sometimes, and then act like you are the jerk for saying something about it.

Rant over. :D
I would have taken a picture, found the shop manager and ripped both of them a new one and demanded a wash and wax for the dip ****.

What was his age group??

I have a theory but I dont want to jump to conclusions ....but I could bet on why he was like that.

Not to stereotype, but was he a young fellow. I drop and pick my son up from school. On the way home yesterday. Two young girls ,middle school, were walking right head on traffic in the neighborhood. Might I add a pretty busy neighborhood. So I slow down pull in to on coming traffic. I say really your just gonna walk down the middle of the road. They say yeap. Treat me real disrespectful. I couldn't believe it. I told them there parent's needed to have a talk with them, but that's where it all starts.

For people like that I believe in carrying 2 thing's. Pepper spray for the initial contact and a high power tazer for use while they are writhing on the ground. Steel toed logging boots are a nice fashion accessory for this event as well!!!
DR-------:)

Last edited:
What was his age group??

I have a theory but I dont want to jump to conclusions ....but I could bet on why he was like that.

Not to stereotype, but was he a young fellow. I drop and pick my son up from school. On the way home yesterday. Two young girls ,middle school, were walking right head on traffic in the neighborhood. Might I add a pretty busy neighborhood. So I slow down pull in to on coming traffic. I say really your just gonna walk down the middle of the road. They say yeap. Treat me real disrespectful. I couldn't believe it. I told them there parent's needed to have a talk with them, but that's where it all starts.

Richard Cranium!!! And they breed and vote...

He was an older guy probably 70 or so, and that kind of surprised me.
He walked up, threw his nasty dirt covered work gloves up on the fender and plopped his *** right down.
I always say these people drive like a bunch of farmers, but I guess it's literally like that.
Treat everyone else's car like you do your own I guess.

"Richard Cranium" ha ha
I use that name for people as well sometimes.

We have customers that come to drop off their computers and one day while this woman is inside the house I hear kids outside the window.
I looked out and saw two kids about 10 I guess running up and down the hood roof and trunk of this woman's car back and forth over and over.
Trying not to sound panicked I mentioned the kids were running up and down the top of her car, and she say's "Oh yea they do that all the time".

We have two classic Mopars and a classic BMW out front and I was glad as could be that they didn't do that to one of our cars.
I would have frickin lost it. :D
I was as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs the entire time they were here, and felt like asking her what stupid *** parent would let her kids do that.
I was pretty relieved when they left, because I didn't know just where the line was and if they were going to do it to one of our cars.

I was at a local car show about 2 years ago where a friend had a really nice 71 Cuda on display. It had a sign on both sides saying "please don't touch the car".
I was visiting with him and another friend who is in his 70's. The car owner had to tell several people not to touch the car, to which they apologized and complied, but eventually this teenaged boy came up for a look and, sure enough, when he was told not to touch the car, the kid gave the owner attitude and told him to "back off, I'm not hurting anything". This started a somewhat polite argument, and after a while, I butted in and said, look it's not your car and the man asked you nicely not to touch it, why don't you just do what he asked? The kid told me it was none of my business and to stay out of it. My friend in his 70's then walked up to the kid and said rather matter of factly "how would you like me to knock your teeth down your damned throat!" That seemed to be the only thing that got the kids attention. Oh by the way, he went and got his mommy (who was his ride to the show) to scold all 3 of us. I basically told her that if she kept fighting his battles for him he would never grow up and would still be living at home when he was 50. She didn't like that much.

Yep, because then you end up talking to an adult that defends their waterhead kid's right to walk down the middle of the street in traffic.
Man I am glad my kids weren't raised like that.

Chalk it up to bad parenting, politics and/or media sensationalism which is developing a piss poor attitude in some folks. I'll stop right there for now....

I was at a local car show about 2 years ago where a friend had a really nice 71 Cuda on display. It had a sign on both sides saying "please don't touch the car".
I was visiting with him and another friend who is in his 70's. The car owner had to tell several people not to touch the car, to which they apologized and complied, but eventually this teenaged boy came up for a look and, sure enough, when he was told not to touch the car, the kid gave the owner attitude and told him to "back off, I'm not hurting anything". This started a somewhat polite argument, and after a while, I butted in and said, look it's not your car and the man asked you nicely not to touch it, why don't you just do what he asked? The kid told me it was none of my business and to stay out of it. My friend in his 70's then walked up to the kid and said rather matter of factly "how would you like me to knock your teeth down your damned throat!" That seemed to be the only thing that got the kids attention. Oh by the way, he went and got his mommy (who was his ride to the show) to scold all 3 of us. I basically told her that if she kept fighting his battles for him he would never grow up and would still be living at home when he was 50. She didn't like that much.

That reminds me of one of our members here telling me he was at a car show with "please don't touch" signs and turned around to find some guy inside his car messing with things.
Kinda leaves one in shock a little when people do stuff like that.

some folks need a good clocking upside the melon to get a clue , no respect . you are right for demanding it . and right your the a'hole for protecting your property . that shop manager should have known what was going on in his own shop as well . there is no reason that your car should be used as a park bench anyway . and that one would have seen the beast i keep touched away for special people like him . '' it would have bothered him , for sure !

-
Back