Yes, we talked Mopars

-

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
my wife and I are visiting several countries in Europe and N Africa. Among them is Sweden where we met up with @360DartGT66 - Anders and his family. Anders treated us to a delicious Swedish style BBQ and of course talked A Bodies. I got to see and talk about his plans for his 66 Dart GT. All in all, a great visit with a great FABO member.
I’m the old guy; Anders is the good looking young guy!
4E013C6C-6B12-41CC-8EA4-7E44444D9FB7.jpeg

my wife and I are visiting several countries in Europe and N Africa. Among them is Sweden where we met up with @360DartGT66 - Anders and his family. Anders treated us to a delicious Swedish style BBQ and of course talked A Bodies. I got to see and talk about his plans for his 66 Dart GT. All in all, a great visit with a great FABO member.
View attachment 1715179604
That's truly awesome!

View attachment 1715179604
I'm sure you guys had a good time. FABO members rocks!

I'm sure you guys had a good time. FABO members rocks!
We all know Anders is a smart MOPAR guy, but hope he took the opportunity to pick your MOPAR brain while you were there.
Have fun, save journey.
Great pic!!

Good:) Hope your remaining trip is good aswell,there is alot to see and do in this world!

I don't know about good looking, Don. It stands to be repeated how wonderful it was to have you and Judy over!

Yesterday, my student and I installed the passenger side seat and went for a drive sround the block - on eight cylinders this time - and it still sounded great! I wish I could have treated you to that, but I simply didn't pull it off in time.

Next time, Don.

Well, we’re in Switzerland now and met up with Robert who has a gorgeous 66 Barracuda that was assembled and sold here in Switzerland. We went with him to Mt Rigi where we rode the cog railroad to the top of Mt Rigi where I snapped this quick pic of him while enjoying some refreshments

6209F75C-01B9-4090-8D10-79F6D2F6914A.jpeg

Last edited:
We flew over Switzerland heading to Mallorca two days ago. Hope you're having a great time there. Actually I didn't know they assembled Mopars in Switzerland! FABO members rule!

Don, I think it's worth mentioning the visit at djakken's place. He showed us his cars and his beautiful new house! We both managed to whip out the camera for a group photo somehow.

I would have mentioned djakken but couldn’t remember his username - thanks for keeping me straight. If you have a picture, add it on this thread!

Visiting with Robert (robodhran) in Wettingen Switzerland! He and I went to the American Car Club’s show today. Robert had a great looking (and driving) 273/235 Commando V8 with a 4 speed 66 Barracuda. It was one of several A Bodies at the show. As with the picture with Anders, I am the old guy, Robert is the young good looking one posing in front of his 66
A00A1F78-4791-46B2-ACB7-3B8C06675EEF.jpeg

Visiting with Robert (robodhran) in Wettingen Switzerland! He and I went to the American Car Club’s show today. Robert had a great looking (and driving) 273/235 Commando V8 with a 4 speed 66 Barracuda. It was one of several A Bodies at the show. As with the picture with Anders, I am the old guy, Robert is the young good looking one posing in front of his 66View attachment 1715180556
Don my friend! You need to get new glasses. I see two good looking FABO members!

Clearly, I had that Barracuda mistaken for another one when we were talking, Don. The one I was thinking of is later.

Clearly, I had that Barracuda mistaken for another one when we were talking, Don. The one I was thinking of is later.

No harm no foul on the mixup of cars. Robert’s is a really nice Barracuda and when he was going through the gears, the sound was sweet through the mufflers!

-
Back