Yeti Drinkware

-

southerneagle

Reaction score
My wife rarely asks for anything, so she tells me that she would like to have one of those yeti insulated tumblers. Dang I have been looking for two weeks both online and in every store around here and everybody is and has been sold out. I had no clue that those were so popular. I guess that is why she wanted to find one. I think that this is the worst thing that she has ever put on my honey-do list. LOL Anyone else ever have an impossible task to do at Christmas? lol Gary

Thanks Breadburner, I was just looking at flea bay and the prices are double what they are in the stores. I think that I am going to have to let the dust and moths out of the wallet to get her what she wants....lol, thanks again

Since I don't travel in the right circles, tell why they cost that much.

I got a tumbler from one of our suppliers. Damn thing works! Keeps coffee too hot to drink for hours... fill it with ice, leave it in the car in 90 degree weather, still has ice 6 hours later, in spite of the outside of the tumbler being too hot to touch.. if it weren't free, i would never have bought one. Wife borrowed mine, went out and bought one the next day. Good product, pricey as hell, but good.

Wow, thought I'd found one for you, but you're right. They're ALL either backordered, or the scumbags on flea bay that have them are trying to gouge you. Good luck!

You should see the prices on their coolers.

They are the latest fad. Usually sell for $39. Any higher price is just taking advantage of the fact that they are the latest fad.

They are the latest fad. Usually sell for $39. Any higher price is just taking advantage of the fact that they are the latest fad.

A- B.J, absolutely correct.. Fads, suck money out of impatient people

the $55 one on feebay was the cheapest there! acedamy had the " bargains" !! / Ha
I live in a hole, never had heard of Yeti, I did see the name on TV on side of cooler and thought, I must be behind AGAIN!
Caseys plastic travel mug is worthless but it only costs $ 2.74 but ya get a free cup of $.75 coffee!!!!!
the tractor has a hole for the mug. I lose a couple failing off there and getting mowed up every s eason! maybe they will buy me a Y eti !!???? NAW!!!! Ha

Where are they made?

this is a cooler. not sure it applies to the tumbler though..

WHERE ARE YOUR COOLERS MANUFACTURED? Our coolers are manufactured in the USA at facilities located in Iowa and Wisconsin as well as at a facility located in the Philippines. Want a YETI made in the USA? Call us at (512) 394-9384 and we'll make it happen.

-
Back