you can't fix....

-

ScampMike

Despicable Damn Yankee
Reaction score
1f67cddf463381b9e1824025cabe4036.jpg

Seen that the other way around also. :D
Actually up north, if you have a front wheel drive car, the snow tires go on the back. you have enough weight and traction with all season tires for the front, but with little weight over the rear axle, snow tires go on the back. try stopping going down a hill in slippery conditions with front wheel drive and regular tires on the back, the rear will try to pass!

Actually up north, if you have a front wheel drive car, the snow tires go on the back. you have enough weight and traction with all season tires for the front, but with little weight over the rear axle, snow tires go on the back. try stopping going down a hill in slippery conditions with front wheel drive and regular tires on the back, the rear will try to pass!

That's only for people that can't drive in the first place.:D
Actually, chains are for people that can't drive.

That's only for people that can't drive in the first place.:D
Actually, chains are for people that can't drive.
In Canada we put snows all the way around because we get real snow not just a dusting. Chains aren't allowed on the roads unless way up North. In The Province of Quebec snows are mandatory.

My girlfriend got a 2012 Charger and bitched the first little snowfall we got because the back end came around a little bit. I asked her if it stopped and gave her back control of the car, "yeah". She hasn't had a problem but complains because it's RWD. Nothing else, just it's RWD. I told her to tell me when she spins out into a snowbank. Apparently it works just fine after that. My truck does suck with the big mud tires on in winter, but I work in the little town I live in so it's not a big deal. Chains? For the mountains.

-
Back