You know you're ugly when...

-
2483_zpscd1lafgb.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/grIwPxt87pk[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/C4qBAbKvJxo[/ame]

am I the only one who is curious to see her now?

I can remember chewing my arm off to get a away from a few, in the morning , after a very drunken night !!

I can remember chewing my arm off to get a away from a few, in the morning , after a very drunken night !!

You shouldn't have wasted/chewed off all of those arms. I don't know how many times that I could use an extra hand or two when working on the ride.... :glasses7:

I can't believe they would even run a story like this without a picture of the wife. Plus I want to know how ugly is "so ugly someone would kill themselves before marrying her".

I search for 4 hours tryin to find a picture of the lady to no luck. That said, she has a bright future in the horror movie genre.

I can say that I have never went to bed with a ugly woman in my life...But I have woke up with a few.

am I the only one who is curious to see her now?

Nope. Ad me to the list, lol... Reminds me of a time I was in Wal-Mart and saw the nastiest, ugliest woman I have ever see in my life. So ugly I had to take a second look. Still couldn't believe my eyes and had to take a 3rd look :banghead:

Speeking of chewing an arm off, I was TDY to the Philippines once and.......

Nope. Ad me to the list, lol... Reminds me of a time I was in Wal-Mart and saw the nastiest, ugliest woman I have ever see in my life. So ugly I had to take a second look. Still couldn't believe my eyes and had to take a 3rd look :banghead:

This is like "if you shake it more than twice" Admit it! By the third time were you giving her the eye and licking yer lips! Lol just kiddin

beauty is only skin deep, BUT ugly goes clear to the bone!!????

give me a good hearted woman that's a little pain over a beautiful, self centered mean ***** any day!?????

beauty is only skin deep, BUT ugly goes clear to the bone!!????

give me a good hearted woman that's a little pain over a beautiful, self centered mean ***** any day!?????

I'm with barbee on this one. A butt-ugly cool chick wins out over a ***** hottie anyday. As long as she doesn't outweigh me, we're good to go. No FUPA!

I used think think the small skinny girls were more affordable. wouldn't cost so much to feed them!!????

then I figured the heavier ones, don't eat so much, they have good metabolism. usually their problem is NO real exercise. NO walking to the stove to cook and the sink to do dishes is really NO exercise!!

then I figured get one in the middle, maybe their feed bill wouldn't be too bad, get one that actually did some physical things to stay in reasonable shape. get one sorta plain, maybe just a little ugly, that way she wouldn't cheap on me. get one a little poor, so she would appreciate the life I was trying to provide???? ( I should have found me a "three" bagger??????

this is sounding like the Three Little Bear story!!!???? LOL

What...the guy would rather off himself than say "No Thanks?"
How effed-up is that?
And whether the girl is really ugly or not, he's messed her head up for life. Far more than if he just said "This ain't gonna work out".
Sad.

-
Back