You like?

-
I know that every car can be picked apart by critics. - And I'd like to think I'm not the type to 'pile on". But whenever someone posts a pic and asks whether or not you like it, you sort of open that door. All that having been said, I think it's a beautiful car. Would I choose different wheels? - In a heartbeat because I'm not a big fan of huge diameter wheels. Heck, I'd even modify a portion of the rear tail side of the darker color so that it didn't end abruptly half way down the quarter. I'd color match the gas cap to the lighter color too. But, I don't think I've ever owned any of my own cars without thinking I could have done something better after it was done. Overall that car is pretty damn nice.

Resto by unlimited checkbook...how hard can that be... ??? Still like it..

The General Lee is oh so old....... more '69s were crucified for that show...

I'd put on a set of body color police car wheels. (the darker color thats on the roof) with 71 style rallye wheel centers, & it would be perfect, for me anyway.

Oh yeah, I'd move those exhaust tips forward a few inches, they stick out a little too far.

I'd put on a set of body color police car wheels. (the darker color thats on the roof) with 71 style rallye wheel centers, & it would be perfect, for me anyway.

Oh yeah, I'd move those exhaust tips forward a few inches, they stick out a little too far.

I hadn't noticed the exhaust tips at first, but I agree they do look a bit long.

They don't smoke up the rear bumper that way.

-
Back