You think we have seen shortages?

-

RedFish

Reaction score
I'm still watching news coverage of the tornado damage and I feel bad for the families, especially the children, who lost so much right now before Christmas. It's still 2 hours before that weather front reaches us so we're hoping for the minimum while battening down the hatches... somewhat.
I got to thinking about our recent renew of master bedroom and bath, a new washer and drier, etc. Paint, floor covering, appliances, everything in short supply. I realize cleanup will take some time before rebuilding can begin but the insurance money and FEMA money, and more will be there. By Easter 2022, finding a 2X4 maybe an Easter egg hunt for some parts of this country that weren't affected by this weather event. It just logical that Lowes, Home Depot, and others who have material to ship will ship to where the best market/money is. I think a lot of the laborers, home grown or immigrant, are already thinking of moving that way.
Best of luck to those who need now. Those who don't really need but want... hang in there.

-
Back