13 Inch Tires??

-

mnewmanfla

Reaction score
I am getting my son's car ready for his birthday on the 28th and having a hard time finding 13 inch tires. Can anyone tell me a good place or a better option?
'64 Barracuda
13" 175/80/13
Can I use 155/80r/13??

Try a place like PepBoys if they have them down there.

I ran into the same problem last year, walmart and Kost tire had some lovely 13 inch trailer tires. I decided to go buy some 1971 plymouth scamp 14 inch small bolt wheels, had them sandblasted and painted. You should check out the post your tire and rim combo thread pictures.

up grading to 14" wheels would be a good idea, there are usually a few sets for sale on here, and you can still get brand new small bolt pattern 14"X6" craigars, match them with a set of 205/70-14 tires and you have a great looking better handling car

I put a set of 185/80/13 Hankook H714's on my 64 Dart. They have the thin whitewalls and look pretty good. Maybe look for a local shop that carries Hankook?

Id say get some 14" rims. It just seems like it would be easier and you would have some choices for tires. I would think you could get a set of 4 steel rims for pretty cheap. Or you could get fancy and get a nicer rim.

Yep for some reason, I missed that one too. Thanks for the heads up guys. I purchased a set at Discount tire, it was the only place I could find tires. Now the car is sitting a little lower than before. The sad part is, I purchased the tires to make the drive to the same area his tires and rims are for sale.

-
Back