Status
Not open for further replies.

limegreen70

Pokorny Enterprise's
Reaction score
Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
Contact seller
This is a C body oil pan. It does not have the 187 Stamping on it, but it looks identical to a 187 pan. Has some surface rust on the outside, but nothing appears messed up. Drain plug fits. Not stripped. I do have the pickup tube that comes with this. 95$ Plus Shipping and Handling.

20240401_212717.jpg

20240401_212535.jpg

20240401_200834.jpg

I was told this was some sort of Very early production piece. I know and understand it has surface rust but I do not see any numbers stamped on it. Even from looking at it from the underside. This part seems to be kind of anomaly.

The Engine this came off of, came out of a C body. Even though it don't have the "187" stamp, I assumed it was still that pan. Ma did wacky stuff as we all know. I'd love a good answer on this myself. Not trying to insult anyone's intellect.

The Engine this came off of, came out of a C body. Even though it don't have the "187" stamp, I assumed it was still that pan. Ma did wacky stuff as we all know. I'd love a good answer on this myself. Not trying to insult anyone's intellect.
Your pan clearly has the same notch as the 187, it just didn't show up good in your first few pictures. When you shot the inside of the pan, it's clearly visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back