Status
Not open for further replies.

harleydodge1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1931 Plymouth 4 door
$22,500 frim the only trade I will look at would be a nice Challenger or Cuda.
All factory steel with 0 rust. The top has a slight chop that does not limit the headroom inside.
It has a 350 motor,350 trans and a 8" Ford rear ( I know its not Mopar but that is how I got it) also has a Hiedt Superride frontend with coilovers.
The bodywork, paint, and running gear was complete and running good when I got the car so I left it alone. I installed all new wiring with a Kwick wire kit, a new aftermarket tilt steering column, Lokar shifter, new gauges, Vintage heat and air, then built the two tone black over red interior to finish the car. The red in the pics looks pink but is darker in person.
All lights and gauges work like they should and you can drive this car anywhere. I have driven it for a year now and have not had any trouble with it. This car does not have power steering or brakes but doesn't need them as it drives very well without them. It drives and rides very good. Steering is tight with no bumpsteer. The only thing I will change if I keep the car is the electric fan and fuel pump as they are noisy.
The car is located in north Alabama near Huntsville.
Leave me a PM with your contact number or questions and I will get back to you.

THIS FIRST PIC IS NOT THE RIGHT ONE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DELETE IT THE 31 IS IN THE BACKGROUND
100_1242.jpg

100_0681-1.jpg

BWSplash.jpg

100_0700-1.jpg

100_0698-1.jpg

100_1219.jpg

100_1227.jpg

100_1221.jpg

100_1231.jpg

I will be in Nashville at the Good Guys show this weekend (5-18,19-12)with the car if anyone wants to see it.

sweet, until you get to the power plant, chevrolet does not belong in mopars no sir, but yes car is awesome!!!!!

sweet, until you get to the power plant, chevrolet does not belong in mopars no sir, but yes car is awesome!!!!!

It is a beautiful car but this is why I sold my 28 Plymouth before it was finished
I went to GoodGuys in Columbus and got sick of seeing small block Chevy's
In everything
Why is that. Sorry to rant

Ya I hear ya on the chevy drivetrain but it was allready there so I used it. The bodywork and paint was allready done so I didn't want to have to remove the front cap to change it. The Panel van in the first pic also came with a Chevy 350 installed but I removed it and put a 360-727 in it because I will problay keep it for awhile. A lot of buyers would rather have the 350 instead of a Mopar motor in it.

What about a really nice 70 Coronet...340 Six Pack car. AC...blue with torque thrust wheels...has the C stripe, originally a 318 car. My buddy has one and he has been looking for an old hot rod. I can send you pictures if you like.

Not really looking to sell but send some pics and more info.
I have sent you a PM with my email address.

Showed the pictures to my wife...she asked if Vintage Air means you run with the windows down...:) That's funny right there.

Vintage air-windows down. That is funny. I don't know why I put air on these cars because it is just not fun driving with the windows up and besides there is no way to look cool driving with windows up. I never run with the air on when I drive them but buyers like to see it.
heres a couple more pics
100_0791.jpg

100_0796.jpg

100_1217.jpg

100_1213.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back