[SOLD] 1950 Plymouth P20 (parts car? restore?)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1950p20

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
MAKE OFFER

I am settling an estate. The deceased had a black 1950 Plymouth P20 Business Sedan, 6 cyl. in the garage. Before you start drooling, it is not in great shape. I believe the mileage is about 37k. It was last driven, as far as we can tell, somewhere around 1975. It has been garaged since then. It's dusty and dirty, but except for the missing radiator, it appears to be complete.

There appears to be some rust on the driver side rocker panel? The body panels are not dented, but, and it's a big but, the roof is dented. I don't know it it's restorable as I have no knowledge of these years, but it may be good as a parts car.

I have a current NJ title for the car. If you have any interest, please make an offer. I can send pictures if there is any interest. If you're interested, you will have to come and get it. It's in the garage behind the house. Bring a flatbed or a towing dolly, the tires are a bit old. If you're not interested, please pass the info along. I'm sure somewhere there is someone who would like to have this.

The car is located in Rutherford, NJ., a few miles from the NJ Giants stadium.

I can be reached by this email address [EMAIL DELETED BY STAFF - PLEASE READ THE RULES]

I will delete the ad if/when the car is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back