1963-1966 Dodge Dart / Plymouth Valiant rear pocket panels w/arm rests

-

66dartsguy

Dodge Dart 1966
Reaction score
I'm trying to locate a decent set of convertible REAR arm rest pads for a 1966 Dodge Dart
convertible - the ones that are on the inside rear convt pocket panel. They have ash tray cutouts in them. Color doesn't matter. I may have to buy the complete pocket panel pieces that cover the top hydraulic cylinders/rams - left & right. Leads? Thanks.

Sorry, black and white photo. You can see the snaps at top of the large pocket panel piece where the convt boot attaches and also the curved arm rest pad with ash tray in it.

Attachments

• 20160617175601355.pdf
    128 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
I'm trying to locate a decent set of convertible REAR arm rest pads for a 1966 Dodge Dart
convertible - the ones that are on the inside rear convt pocket panel. They have ash tray cutouts in them. Color doesn't matter. I may have to buy the complete pocket panel pieces that cover the top hydraulic cylinders/rams - left & right. Leads? Thanks.

Sorry, black and white photo. You can see the snaps at top of the large pocket panel piece where the convt boot attaches and also the curved arm rest pad with ash tray in it.

Are you thinking of these?
After my vacation I'll be back into parts making mode

I'm in the process of seeing if I can reproduce these armrests. the first style will be without ash trays and later on I'll get the ash tray type done

-
Back