-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Dolin

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale... 1964-1966 Cuda door handles that were new when I purchased them years ago..I also have the ignition and key,, plus the drivers door lock and key with the trunk lock and key with it also,,, the clips that hold them to the door and trunk come with these parts..I did not get the passenger door lock as it was damaged when I removed it from the parts car I purchased,,,Check out the pictures these parts look great.... the passenger door lock in your car can be keyed by a locksmith to match the key I have for the drivers door and ignition...I would like $75 for these parts plus the shipping and handling which can be figured out when I receive your name and address if you would like these parts...
Thanks for looking
Tony

car parts 012.JPG

car parts 011.JPG

car parts 014.JPG

car parts 015.JPG

For Sale... 1964-1966 Cuda door handles that were new when I purchased them years ago..I also have the ignition and key,, plus the drivers door lock and key with the trunk lock and key with it also,,, the clips that hold them to the door and trunk come with these parts..I did not get the passenger door lock as it was damaged when I removed it from the parts car I purchased,,,Check out the pictures these parts look great.... the passenger door lock in your car can be keyed by a locksmith to match the key I have for the drivers door and ignition...I would like $75 for these parts plus the shipping and handling which can be figured out when I receive your name and address if you would like these parts...
Thanks for looking
Tony

View attachment 1715142947

View attachment 1715142948

View attachment 1715142950

View attachment 1715142953

Do you have a truck lock for a 65 Barracuda?
Bill
Yes I do....I had an ad in abodies for 2 outside door handles in great shape with an ignition with the key and bezel...also in this group that goes together one door lock and a trunk lock with separate keys...these parts will work on 64 thru 66 Cudas... I'd take $65 for everything... I really don't want to beak up this set if I can help it...
Let me know what you would like to do....you will not be disappointed ....
Thanks
Tony

I have all new door handles and locks, the only thing I need is a trunk lock,Mine broke and I had to drill it out.
Bill

I have all new door handles and locks, the only thing I need is a trunk lock,Mine broke and I had to drill it out.
Bill
I would rather keep all those parts together. ...but I can help you out,,,if you want the lock please send me $15 plus the shipping and I'll be glad to help with your puzzle your putting together....send me your full name and address and I can get you a total...
Thanks
Tony

I would rather keep all those parts together. ...but I can help you out,,,if you want the lock please send me $15 plus the shipping and I'll be glad to help with your puzzle your putting together....send me your full name and address and I can get you a total...
Thanks
Tony
Does the lock have the rod that goes from the lock to the locking mechanism. That's what I need the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back