1964 Barracuda ... just startng

-

Sbonez

Reaction score
Hello everyone name is Sterling im new to the forum and i have a 64 cuda that is all stock. the plan is to pick up a 360 or a 318 and build to 400hp is the goal. the color to be plum crazy purple PPG, or black... idk yet on the color black get s very hot in Arizona... im open to what others think i should do to the car so please pm me or post in chat what you think and tips and help if you can will be very appreacaited sense this is my first rebuild/ hot rod :) cant wait..

P.S, anyone else located in the Arizona district?

Attachments

• IMG_7306.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 246
Hello everyone name is Sterling im new to the forum and i have a 64 cuda that is all stock. the plan is to pick up a 360 or a 318 and build to 400hp is the goal. the color to be plum crazy purple PPG, or black... idk yet on the color black get s very hot in Arizona... im open to what others think i should do to the car so please pm me or post in chat what you think and tips and help if you can will be very appreacaited sense this is my first rebuild/ hot rod :) cant wait.. P.S, anyone else located in the Arizona district?
IMO ppg is less common than black and may not get quite as hot lol

My son 17 yr old son and I are just now putting the final touches on his 65.... the build is tracked here: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=165908&page=9

Have fun with it!

attachment.php

Like to see a little more of your new car Sterling, and your plan to harness the power of 400 horses in an early A body!! That gonna be one heck of a ride!! Welcome to FABO, the best place to get it done!! Geof

Welcome! How would you actually like the project to end,and the allotted time/budget??????.

Well I would like to have the car to be a hot rod with a goal of 400 hp and the paint to be a plum crazy purple and I'm trying to get the car running and drivable in 6 month. Talking to a guy not about trading my 273 for a 360

-
Back