1965 Plymouth Barracuda 273V8 Rotisserie Resto.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ironside

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Selling for my Uncle so feel free to PM me or call him. Thanks.
Vin#V855192***
1965 Plymouth Barracuda
273 Hi-Po V8, Auto trans, and 8-3/4 rear end.
This is a very nice restored 65’ finished about 7 years ago with about 3,000 miles since. It was a full nut-and-bolt restoration and went onto a rotisserie for everything. The engine was rebuilt at the time and runs very strong. It has a iron heads and intake and uses a Holly carb. There is the dress up items (pics) on as well as a chrome air cleaner. The auto trans was cleaned and installed with new lines and seals and similar treatment to the rear end. New spring bushings were installed along with shocks and all new front end bushings, ball joints, and rod ends. Engine always starts right up and runs great and the car drives and handles very well too.
During the resto a full floor pan and trunk pan was installed from a clean donor car and seam welded in along with the appropriate spot welds so that it views as the original pans. Heres a list of some of the other things the car received:

Both new NOS front fenders
New wheels/tires
New front and rear bumpers
New Legendary red leather interior and carpet
Dash re-done by Just Dashes
Every piece of trim was either polished or re-chromed.
Volkswagen white B/C with a purple iridescent accent stripe that changes purple/gold/black in light.
Recored Radiator
New Windshield and gasket (and all other rubber gaskets)
Reconditioned fuel tank
New fuel lines, brakes, and brake lines.

The interior is Red leather and is beautiful. The gauges do show some age but still look very nice and it a floor shift automatic. The radio does not work at this time but everything else does. Interior lights, oil light, exterior lights, sliding seat etc…
Exterior of the car is still beautiful. It has never been in rain and is painstakingly cared for. As you can see from the pics is clean below and above. All the clean is in beautiful condition and the wheel well trim and rocker trim is repolished factory and in great shape. Both grill halves and all emblems are very nice and reflect the overall quality of the car. There are also several parts and pieces that go with the car. Selling due to losing interest in the car. It was driven maybe once last year and no miles as of yet this year. If you have any questions please feel free to call or e-mail as well. There are plenty of receipts and a lot of things I’m sure I forgot to mention.

Please call before 3:30 or leave a message. Thank you. 269-694-9152
Or PM me.

$15,000.00 OBO

scan0007.jpg

scan0005.jpg

DSC03389.jpg

DSC03387.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back