1965 Valiant Signet project

-

Gib Warnick

'65 Valiant signet
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This is my dream car- took me many years to find one with little/no rust. found on eBay in Arizona. Has 47000 miles-273 2 barrell-auto-p/s-a/c. My first car was a '65 Valiant 100 2 door sedan with Commando and a 4 speed. Got in while in college-had been a track car-fender wells were patched up-had 4.88 gears-with 6.50 2 ply nylon tires- broke rear on way home from used car lot. Plan is to disguise a '72 340 with J heads as a 273 Commando car- have everything and plan to use the Accurate LTD repro exhaust. Has many imperfections as of now, but plan to focus on mechanicals first. Have totally rebuild front end and have SSBC front discs- a little more expensive but I like being able to use 4" sbp rallyes with them (you can choose to use 4 1/2 bc and convert later if you like). Winter plan is to install 8 3/4 rear. Drives great now that I have replace gas tank and all.

valiant signet pass side.jpg

valiant signet interior.jpg

That is an awesome Valiant you have there, nice score!! :cheers:

watch out when you put in your 340 with your ssbc brakes, my dad has that setup and they will not work!!! wait he has bbp disks

Congrat's on a great find :cheers:
Here is my first Valiant Signet a 1963 Loved driving that little A body:love7:
Sold her to start my home on the hill and know I am blest with a 1966 Valiant Sedan I am getting started on =P~:love7:
You have one of the best of the best in my book :cheers: Congrat's =P~

Welcome to this great site if I missed you in the welcome wagon :cheers:

LIFE%20027.jpg

LIFE%20030.jpg

Ralley's 002.jpg

Ralley's 004.jpg

Very nice Signet. Enjoy building her to your liking & i'm only about 3.5hrs from you so hope to see your signet at a show with mine one day.

Oldschoolcuda

Thanks for the nice comments guys- much appreciated- Take care- Thanks for showing me your Valinats- Gib

Great looking Signet. Will enjoy waching your build.

watch out when you put in your 340 with your ssbc brakes, my dad has that setup and they will not work!!! wait he has bbp disks

I have the exact same SSBC dics on my car with a 340. Zero issues. Nada. Great kit. Not sure what you're talking about.

-
Back