Not open for further replies.

ZooKypr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   1
Contact seller
PAIR of NEW 1966 1967 1968 Barracuda Formula S Emblems
New / Never mounted, still in sealed package
Reproductions without part numbers on the backside. Speed nuts included. High Quality part, not cheap tin metal...Great finishing touch for your cruiser or showcar!!!
Replaces Part # 2579443

139.99 includes FREE SHIPPING in Lower 48 USA, PM me Worldwide.

PayPal add 3% for fees or USPS money order only.

Attachments

• repop Form S embs.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 295
  • repop Form S embs2.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 288
1 pair is sold and I have just two pairs left!..Show season and cruise-in nights are coming up soon. Get a pair now!!!!

PRICE DROP!!! - 125.00 and that includes FREE USPS PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING in Lower 48 USA, PM me Worldwide.

65's are exactly the same BUT the pin arrangement in the back are east and west. These are a north and south arrangement. These could be used you would just need to re-drill the mounting holes.

65's are exactly the same BUT the pin arrangement in the back are east and west. These are a north and south arrangement. These could be used you would just need to re-drill the mounting holes.

If you don't want to drill new holes and must have a 65 "S" emblem it is part # 2579442. Couldn't tell you the last time I seen new or NOS ones for sale though.

The 65's are very hard to find in any condition and were not re-popped like the later style was. Even the re-popped later style have been discontinued for several years now and can be spotted easy by no part number on the back. GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back