-
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlaneDave

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Owner is no longer able to restore this classis beautiy due to health reasons. Must sell childhood memories for a mere $9000.
Please contact me at [email protected].
Car is located in Kingwood Tx (Northeast side of Houston Tx)

Front and Right.jpg

122.jpg

Right Rear Interior.jpg

Driver's Seat.jpg

Inst Panel_Right.jpg

Inst Panel_Left.jpg

123.jpg

Left Door.jpg

126.jpg

I am no longer able to work on it and the starter needs to be replaced. I bought a starter before I had surgery - now I can not climb under the car. I have various other items to go with it, including a hardcopy of the Parts Catalog, owner's manual, paint chip color guide, wiring and frame diagrams, replacement glove box, etc.
The car has a 273 Commando, with Automatic Column shift. - Motor, Tranny and Drive Train is tight!

This classic is still available. The drive train is mechanically sound. The interiior shows very little wear. The car is housed in my garage - covered. I need to sell this car. Price is somewhat negotiable.
David White - [email protected].

This classic is still available for the car enthusiast. It is both mechanically and structurally sound. I house the car covered in my garage. I had big dreams and hopes, but two surgeries have prevented me from being able to restore this vehicle. The price is negotiable. Please contact me via email - [email protected] :rock:

Any other details, such as... Rear axle? Picture of Engine Compartment? Miles? Wheels/Tires (including condition)?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back