Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, I'm parting out a little old 66 Valiant Hardtop and thought I'd list some items here for the needy. Since this is the interior section, I'll keep it to interior stuff. Nothing fancy or high priced, just good useable stuff. Heres the list...

Front and rear door skins... Black in color/ Decent, no rips but a little wavy and the backing board is tender in a couple spots....$40.00/set

Underdash wiring harness... very nice condition, no cut wires, would also work for Barracuda....$40.00

Valiant Signet dash trim... All pieces/ nice condition, "V" emblem is pitted but the rest is sweet....$25.00

Guage cluster.... Nice condition, circuit board is nice, bezel is a little tarnished but still nice...$25.00

A-Pillar mouldings...Black in color, no cracks/ a little dull but could be polished up nice... $25.00 set

Armrest pads... Black in color/ rears and ashtrays are nice, fronts are dull and the drivers side has a couple small splits.... $20.00 set

AM radio with bezel... Don't know if it works but it's in decent shape, no cut wires and the bezel is decent...$25.00

Thats all the parts I have out so far except the seats and stuff, which I'll sell too if anybody's interested. All dollar amounts listed above are for the parts only, the buyer is responsible for shipping charges. Shipping charges will be ACTUAL, not fluffed up to make $$$ on shipping and no packaging or "handling" charges. Message if you'd like to see any additional pictures of any item. I can only list a few pictures at a time cause I'm still on dial-up!!! I know, I know, join the real world, I wish it was that easy!!! See my other thread for the exterior stuff!!! All this stuff is at my home in Pinckney, Michigan, near Ann Arbor. Thanks FABO, Geof

100_1776.jpg

100_1778.jpg

100_1779.jpg

100_1781.jpg

100_1784.jpg

100_1790.jpg

The door panels are spoken for. I'll keep an update on these items until they go to their new homes. Thanks FABO, Geof

The insturment cluster is still available, but the dash trim has been sold locally. I'll post a pic of the radio after work today and P.M. both of you. Thanks for your interest, Geof

Guys, guys!! This ad is over a year and a half old!!! All of these parts were sold long ago. Sorry to bum anybody out, and sorry I didn't fully update the thread way back when!! Geof

ok but if you come accrossed another dash cluster for a 66 valiant let me know. john thanks.

To contact someone, left click under their name, then click 'send a private message'. Set your account to receive email notifications so your notified when someone responds back. You'll avoid having to log in to your account all the time to check messages.

This ad is four years old!
I'm sure it's all gone but I can sympathize with your search for '66 Valiant parts.

I suggest you put an ad in the parts wanted section.
Sooner or later someone will be parting out a '66 Valiant.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back