1967 383 barracuda fan spacer

-

fastbackfish

Reaction score
I need help! My build sheet is damaged and the number is missing for the fan spacer, I am not sure which one I need. Other numbers were messed up by the seat springs, if anyone has a build sheet for a 1967 383 barracuda I could use for comparison, send me a PM.
Thanks

Thanks Gerald, that is a good part# for the 68-69 383-440. The 1967 is different, I think its longer, if I can find a build sheet with the number for the spacer I can identify it. I checked in the 1967 parts book and the spacer for the 383 is not listed. What is the measurement from your fan blade to the radiator?

Measurement from radiator to face of the spacer?

What fan and radiator part# do you have?

Looks like there was only 2 listed.

Is this what you are referencing?

Attachments

• 67 Spacers.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 117
Thanks Gerald
According to the build sheet the last 2 digits in the Part # are 21. That being said, I found a 1967 service bulletin supplement for the 1967 barracuda under [group 7 cooling] for the 383 engine, the spacer is listed as .44", no part number.

Gerald,
The fan is the correct 18" 7 blade unit and the radiator is the correct 929. I was looking for the measurement from the face of the fan center to the radiator, but since I found the specs on the spacer (.44), I think everything will line up!
Thanks, Jere

-
Back