-
Status
Not open for further replies.

440magnum

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi. I have various interior parts for 67-69 Darts. These include dashes,radios,glovebox doors,mirrors, etc. I'm also preparing to part out a 67 Dart GT. Prices will start at $10 and up. I accept Paypal,postal money order, or cash in person, as payment. I can email pics to interested parties.Thankyou.

Any way you can put together a comprehensive list of what you are selling and maybe post some pics directly to the forum?

Any way you can put together a comprehensive list of what you are selling and maybe post some pics directly to the forum?
Sorry. I'm doing this in my spare time and have far too many items to list individually.Also the system will not allow me to post pics from my computer so I can only e-mail right now.

I need a set of green headrests for a bench seat in excellent condition if you have any.

I need a glove box door with a working latch for a 1969 Dodge Gt. Pm me with pix and way of of contact, Thanks.....

I'm looking for a complete set of seat belts for my '67 GTS convertible, in black. Prefer of course correct year with tags if possible but not that picky, just so the look decent and retractors are in good working order. Need mounting bolts as well.

Hi. I have various interior parts for 67-69 Darts. These include dashes,radios,glovebox doors,mirrors, etc. I'm also preparing to part out a 67 Dart GT. Prices will start at $10 and up. I accept Paypal,postal money order, or cash in person, as payment. I can email pics to interested parties.Thankyou.
Do you have a 69 non ralley dash instrument cluster whole or parts I really only need the circuit boards both of them my pins are broke if so let me know thanks.

Do you have the stainless upper and lower front door panel strips?

I need the fender turn signal indicator trim that goes on top of the front drivers side fender, the very forward piece that sits on top of the fender. I also need the bucket seat inserts/covers that go on the rear of the seat, or a good set of black buckets. All of this is for the 67 Dart GTS. Thank you in advance,

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back