Status
Not open for further replies.

drjay0

The Jet
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Helping my friend Brian in Brooklyn, NY sell the Dart. His email is below or contact me and I’ll forward the messages. I have Many photos available and scans of all the original documentation. –Jason

1967 Dodge Dart GT Convertible 273 Automatic. In the last 2 years replaced the gas tank, starter, water pump, master cylinder, wheel bearings, transmission mounts, engine mounts, new viscous fan, heater core, and temp gage. Completely rebuilt the engine, the 8 ¼ rear axel, extensive brake work, front end is all ship shape (upper control arms, bushings, etc.) Just had it aligned and all wheels balanced. It has power brakes, power steering, remote driver mirror, bucket seats, center console, Scorch Red, red interior, with black top and glass rear window. Has the original 1967 sales invoice from Livingston Dodge in NJ, copy of original title, warranty and certicard. Has 1968 marker lights and tail stripe installed. Really makes this convertible stand out. All paperwork in a nice binder from original owner. Asking $23,500. Contact Brian at [email protected] or drop me a line -Jason

Dart Driver small.JPG

Dart Passenger small.JPG

Dart Interior small.JPG

Dart under the hood small.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back