Only $19,995

1967 Plymouth Barracuda For Sale

Originally Born with a 273 Motor

Just Needs Engine Installed; 2 Drivetrains Included

Original Owner Was A Woman
Perfect Body Great Lines No Rust Ever
Paint Needs Touchup Here And There
Has Fender Tag And Certicard.

2 Complete Drivetrains. 2 Engines. 2 Trannys 2 Rear Ends. 2 More 340 Blocks.

New Power Steering Booster And Gearbox.
New Front End.
New Front Disc Conversion.
New Seat Covers.
New Headliner.
New Carpet.
New Electric Windshield Tank And Pump.
New 727 Stage 2 2600 Stall.
New Balanced U Joints.
Balanced Gas Tank.

Needs A/C Reinstalled After Engine Install.
Needs Dash Bezel And Pad.

Tired Complete 340 Has X Heads Needs Rebuild. Tired 727 Needs Rebuild. Both Running When Removed.

Also New Complete 340 Stroked To 416. Apart For Head Work. Scat 4 In Crank. Internal Balanced. Roller Cam Biggest With Vacuum For P/B. Speedmaster Aluminum Heads w/Roller Rockers. 7 Qt Milodon Oil Pan. Holley 750 Double Pumper Manual Secondaries Electric Choke. Well Over 10k Invested.

A Body 8 3/4 Rear with 489 Center Needs Rebuild.

2 340 Blocks 1- .30 Over And 1-Standard Bore.

Video:

67-plymouth-barracuda-project-8031-22155750-2-1024.jpg

For Sale By Owner Located In Bakersfield, CA

I'm a bit confused on your location you're membership says New York and you're saying the car is in California where are you?

WeBeAutos seems to have listed multiple cars for sale here. Mods need to take a look, it might be a scam in the works.

I PM'd TMM about these posts so they can look into them and "maybe" get the facts straight.

I'm a bit confused on your location you're membership says New York and you're saying the car is in California where are you?
Yes, I'm in NY, However this one is in Bakersfield, CA...You Can Hear the Owner Rich in the Video :). I Help Private People Help Sell Their Cars..

Fantastic, Thanks....This is my 1st Time Posting on a Forum :)
Great site. you can go back and edit pretty much any posts that you added for correction or deletion. Lots of great people on here also. Parts galore and good info!
Cheers,
Art

Great site. you can go back and edit pretty much any posts that you added for correction or deletion. Lots of great people on here also. Parts galore and good info!
Cheers,
Art
Thanks, I'll Do That, The Customer that I'm Helping Sell the '70 HEMI Challenger and the '70 Project has a Storage Unit Full of Parts For Sale. Her Husband Suddenly Passed Away from a Hart Attack...

Photos: Mopar Parts For Sale

Thanks, I'll Do That, The Customer that I'm Helping Sell the '70 HEMI Challenger and the '70 Project has a Storage Unit Full of Parts For Sale. Her Husband Suddenly Passed Away from a Hart Attack...

Photos: Mopar Parts For Sale
Sorry for her loss.

Add a thread for the lot with a price and photos, looks like some good stuff there should sell fast.

I believe this to be the correct forum

At the bottom of the page you have several other affiliated sites to post also
1699899459910.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back