9   0   0
Contact seller
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
1968 barracuda fender dent shown in picture one spot rust through steel thin in one spot $300 thanks David

image.jpeg

Mildly interested, but shipping it up to Alaska throws a red flag for me. I have a fender for a 1967 that would work pretty well with a little modification.

Mildly interested, but shipping it up to Alaska throws a red flag for me. I have a fender for a 1967 that would work pretty well with a little modification.
Could check on shipping for you and might be able to help out on the price need address for shipping quote if interested. Thanks david

I might also be interested; but shipping? my address: Anderson, s.c. 29625. could you please give me a quote with the shipping? thanks, mike

How much are ya askin for the fender? Shipping to 53546 if you still have it. How bad is the crease on lower front? Where exactly on the panel are the pinholes located? Thanks

How much are ya askin for the fender? Shipping to 53546 if you still have it. How bad is the crease on lower front? Where exactly on the panel are the pinholes located? Thanks
asking$300 for the fender the crease in the lower front will need some work but repairable the pin holes are above the wheel opening maybe an inch below the body line shipping is greyhound is $95 to Milwaukee fedex is $277 and ups $338

Yes I'll ship it for $325 need your name and address for shipping. PayPal is ok for payment Thanks David
David am working tonight will send payment tomorrow...also my # is [Deleted by STAFF] call or text ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back