1968 Dart 440 4spd New to the forum

-

rf336

Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm looking for a 699/187 good used oil pan as the previous owner stripped and made a mess trying to fix the drain plug. I know there are repos available but they're 6qrt and I am looking for a stock 4qrt. I'm in the "Great White North" Ontario Canada... Thanks

IMG_0650.jpeg

IMG_0787.jpeg

That's one of the nicest looking darts I've ever seen and a console 4 gear to "boot." Congratulations. Lot's of Canadians here...Cheers!

Hi folks, I'm looking for a 699/187 good used oil pan as the previous owner stripped and made a mess trying to fix the drain plug. I know there are repos available but they're 6qrt and I am looking for a stock 4qrt. I'm in the "Great White North" Ontario Canada... Thanks
This is the welcome wagon. Where you introduce yourself and tell us about your car. You'll want to place a wanted ad in our classified section and this ain't it. There was a 187 style pan in the for sale section just yesterday.

Welcome from Texas, let's see more pictures of the "ARREST ME RED" Dart.

Thanks for the warm welcome! I now realize I posted in the wrong spot...Sorry about that.

you are not the only one. Happens all the time. Done it myself more than once...LOL The real purpose is you find what you need and Limegreen 70 sells what he does not need!

we love all mopars...where are the pictures of that truck behind the Dart? It looks like the fancy one with that super bee stripe around the back...LOL

Beautiful! I recognize the car and plate! We're in Ontario.
Welcome! :thumbsup: Car looks awesome, but the 4spd is the cherry on top!

-
Back