Not open for further replies.

MrBelvedere2

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a great solid work truck and parts hauler, it's a 1968 Dodge D100 Sweptline Shortbed. 318/4 speed manual. Only rust is in the rocker panel. New back window, exhaust, tail lights. I am in the Sacramento area, Looking for $1,800 but am flexible as it needs to go and I love to hookup someone on this great site! sure someone on here needs a parts hauler! PM me for more info.

2010-05-09 09.46.26.jpg

2010-05-09 09.46.44.jpg

2010-05-09 09.48.07.jpg

2010-05-09 09.48.36.jpg

I'm waiting to hear the answer to your question 4mulas. that would be a fun trip with many memories. My dad lives in Sacremento and i need to go see him. I could do a one way air and help ya drive it back as far as Missouri. We could call it "Makin Memories". Keep me posted.
Small Block

I'm waiting to hear the answer to your question 4mulas. that would be a fun trip with many memories. My dad lives in Sacremento and i need to go see him. I could do a one way air and help ya drive it back as far as Missouri. We could call it "Makin Memories". Keep me posted.
Small Block

Thanks. I love it. I think we're on to something here!

A couple of spares and some oil, brake fluid, anti freeze. Maybe a couple of belts and a tire patch kit. Maybe a cheap set of tires from Pep Boys. Some fuses and an air tank. What else. Hows the wiper blades? Keep me posted. Have the guy service it including greasing wheel bearings and check the brakes pads. I can either give the guys a week off or i can run the job via phone. Let me know and keep me posted.
Small Block

I have been driving it since It was bought in february. Hasn't given me any trouble only have had to put gas in it. But would definetly look it over before you go on a trip like that. The carb is a later model Carter BBD with some interesting block offs and vents ( previous owner used a socket on one of the vent lines...) it has glass packs for exhaust right now so I think you would be deaf by the time you got back haha. It does have brand new windshield wiper blades though! Also would advise wiring up the license plate light as well. But I don't really see why it wouldn't make it it drives nice and has great power.

sorry I can't trade, just have too many right now need to downsize.... thanks for the offer though it looks like a nice ride!

Not trying to ruffle any feathers but I checked this truck out before you bought (flipped) it from that towing company. Theres definitely rust below the pass rear tail light as well as under the lip of the hood. The fenders, doors and bed sides look like unsanded drywall mud that has been primered over. I was knocking all over it and it seemed solid and it's not real rusty underneath but I don't know, something didn't sit right with that body work. The drivetrain seemed fine to me. Solid work truck but not one you'd want to strip down to metal because there could be some bad stuff lurking under there. Thats the main reason why I didn't buy it.

If someone is planning on making a long trip to come see it, you should probably provide them with some clearer, upclose pictures of the truck.

Hello, I just got back from looking at it again, and the only rust I see under the tail light is a dime size hole behind the bumper, that I did not see until now. Thanks for pointing that out. I am not "flipping" this truck as I have exactly this amount into it and just want my money back, after putting a new back window in it and some other things that have been done to it. It wasn't till I bought it that they neglected to tell me it had $800 in DMV back fees and I didn't know until I went to DMV...needless to say I was pissed I did not get full disclosure of the vehicle. The fees have been paid and I have a clean and clear California title for it. I am more than happy to provide any detailed pictures to any serious buyers...but as always its best to look it over in person...thanks!

Wow sorry about that. Yeah the guy seemed shady to me when I was there. I told him I wasn't interested and he told me to make an offer. I told him I really wasn't interested and he told me to make an offer anyway. So I offered him $200 and he acted like I insulted his grandmother. What did he expect? I didn't want it anyway.

But yeah that is extremely shady that they didn't tell you about the dmv back fees. Although sometimes you have to do your own research, especially when buying from a company like that. Because it's not like they bought it themselves and used it.

well this truck needs to find another home, lowering to $1,500 or best offer. I'm flexible on price shoot me a reasonable offer. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back