-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70SwingerGT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
First, I am in the process of getting the title for this car from Broadway Titles. The owner was an old guy and he let the car sit inside a locked garage since 1985 - I just got it a few Months ago.

Anyway, the interior is practically mint (it's dusty, but no tears/rips anything). Only the package tray was cut for speaker holes. It has some rust issues underneath (floor area) but I believe it can be fixed by replacing the floor pans like a lot of these cars need.

The passenger side quarter panel will need to be fixed/replaced...probably better to just replace it.

Car has no motor or transmission. Front 10" drums with 7-1/4 rearend. This car is a restoration project - it's not a piece of S**t, but don't expect a perfect driver-condition car. It's going to take some effort to make her pretty again.

This car has a LOT of potential, but I am concentrating on my '70 440 Dart Swinger.

See pictures: http://rides.webshots.com/album/558551686sArLYw?vhost=rides

It's worth a nice penny in parts or do the restoration and keep her...I don't have the time or space to keep her much longer (the Wife is already bitching about it).

As far as a price I am not decided. It does have a lot of good 1-year only parts and the dash is very nice. At this point I'd be open to offers on it.

Don't wait too long...

Jim

I figure there's close to a few grand in parts, but I really didn't want to go that route. I'd take $3K for it.

It came with a 318/727. The previous owner pulled it for some reason, possibly a swap? He never put it back and now it's long gone.

I am thinking of stripping it and taking it all to Carlisle in a couple weeks...I'd rather not though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back