-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tablebeast

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Car is located near Charlotte, in Forest City, NC. Completely original, factory stock with no mods. Has the rally dash that was briefly installed late in the 68 model year when they ran out of regular dashes. That makes this pretty rare, I suppose. For a Valiant at least. Yes, it IS factory.

Slant 6 170, 904 auto, manual drum brakes, manual steering, decent trunk, other than floors holding water, there is no rot or cancer. Never seen road salt. Lots of dings and dents, but has its original paint with no bondo hiding anywhere. Clear SC title. Needs floors patched, but comes with ENTIRE NEW AMD replacement FULL floor.

Also comes with rough original back seat and decent non-original front bench seat. 5 of the 6 peices of trim are included, front passenger piece is missing. Has a set of roller tires/wheels that hold air. All of these things are included, but not in the pictures.

I'm not looking for trades and I'm pretty firm at the price. I mean, come on, if you could find a nicer/cheaper one and I'd be very, very surprised.

68valrside6.jpeg

68valrside8.jpeg

68valfront1.jpeg

68valthreeq2.jpeg

68valside4.jpeg

68valbackseat1.jpeg

68valtrunk2.jpeg

68valfloor2.jpeg

68valdash3.jpeg

68valengine8.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump for lower price of $3500. I also have a 69 4dr parts car for $1950. Combo deal possible for both. I'll list it in it's own ad.

$2995, last price drop! Comes with full floor board. I have a 69 4 door parts car listed for $1500. You can get them both for $3995 together and I'll throw in a 318, small block 904, V8 k member, front disc spindles, and more. You get the whole pile of stuff I had to get this car back on the road. Title included!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back