Not open for further replies.

woody30

woody30
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 68 Roadrunner I was going to restore but am not going to do it now. Before I forget, the wheels and tires don't go with it, they go on my 70 GTX. This car will have a set of steel wheels put back on it. It is a true Roadrunner, not a clone. No bullshit on the paperwork. I have a NYS transferable registration in my name (there were no titles in New York before 1973 so the title was transfered by the transferable registration and a bill of sale which I will supply both). So no DMV nightmares. It has a non matching 383 core engine that needs to be rebuilt. A 727 auto trans. It has plenty of work to go but can be a great solid rust free car when done because included in the price I have $3000 worth of nice AMD sheetmetal that goes with it, including a pair of full quarterpanels ( not skins), door jambs, outer wheelhouses, taillight panel with extensions, dutchman panel with all the trunk gutters and corners, trunk lock retainer and front bumper filler panel to go with it. Frame rails, front fenders, hood with louvers, trunk lid, doors, are all in excellent shape, not perfect but for 48 years old really nice. Front inner fenders and floor and trunk pan have been changed out to rust free Texas parts already. Truely a great project for a Mopar junkie. I have more photos if you are really interested. Car is located in Walton NY 13856. It needs a front seat and windshield that I know of. I bought it as you see it so you get what I have.

v

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back