[SOLD] 1968 Roadrunner

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My 1968 Roadrunner. First of all it is not in factory stock condition. It has a 440 engine, an automatic trans w/B&M Super Holeshot converter. Bench seat, column shift. I am the 3rd owner since it was redone. I have had communication with the builder and he was able to give me some info as what was done , he is a MOPAR car builder and has done many cars. It was bead blasted and completely repainted, top and bottom. It was not painted the factory color. It is now Omaha Orange. I believe the rear quarters might have been replaced, hard to tell, it was a nice job if they were. Here is what I know about the engine, 440 w/MOPAR purple cam, street Hemi grind. 484 lift, 284 duration. 906 heads. The carb is an Edlebrock 750, it has headers and Flowmaster mufflers. It was an original A/C car but that is gone, it does have the factory tinted. Heater is disconnected also. It is a very nice and get lots of attention, it has won several car show awards. I bought new factory style wheels, rear tires are new. 275/60-15 rear, 215/70-15 fronf Probably a lot of things I did not mention but if anyone has specific questions, let me know and I will try to answer. I have many pictures and I can send to anyone pictures that would like to see something specific. I'll get some interior pics and add them later, everything is good. I have no other paperwork for the car, it was all lost by the previous owner, I don't know how anyone could do that but he did. I have many pictures of anything anyone would like to see. Located near Grand Rapids, Ohio 45322 My price is $28,500 Thanks

IMG_5896.JPG

IMG_5898.JPG

IMG_5895.JPG

Line one: 7 6 1
Line two: 1Z 11 1
Line three: 950 4 H4X SS1
Line four: RM23 62 5 46 712 396905
That's the best that I can make it out. OOPS, I see that I had the first picture posted upside down. Here is another picture. Any interest or offers for the Roadrunner ?

IMG_1515.JPG

IMG_5388.JPG

IMG_5394.JPG

IMG_5395.JPG

IMG_5406.JPG

IMG_5418.JPG

IMG_5423.JPG

Well I guess that after 1056 views of the ad for my Roadrunner there is "0" interest so I will just keep it. It is a super nice car and I have a lot of fun with is so it is no longer for sale. To whoever is in charge of ads, you can pull this one. Thanks to everyone for at least giving it a look and happy MOPAR motoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back