Status
Not open for further replies.

bamacuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
for sale:
1969 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible Roller. Most everthing is there to put this car back together. $3000 obo trades considered. also have a rebuilt 360 and rebuilt sb 727 that can be sold with car. I also have a 8 3/4 posi for this car that can be included for the right price. maybe a package deal is possible. David [email protected] or 205-908-0868. I have an extra decklid also.:-D

got any good front fenders??? looking for a pair for my 67

Hi I'm looking for the rear interior quarter trim (left and right plastic corner piece that fits at the end of the seat, has the arm rests). Do you have these available? Also looking for a good passenger side fender.

Let me know if you can help.

Thanks.
JD

hey bamacuda,, a new member here,,what would the right price for just the 8 3/4 posi be???? would work great for my 68 barracuda, thanks...

I will give it a thought, as i may have it traded for a rebuilt tranny for my Dakota (no drive or reverse is getting old)

stimpy, if i part it out, i will sell you these. Thy are in very nice condition. everyone else, i do not want to part this car but I really need to sell it as i need to get my project done and I would like to go on a mission trip this summer. thanks a-bodies for the ad! David8)

stimpy, if i part it out, i will sell you these. Thy are in very nice condition. everyone else, i do not want to part this car but I really need to sell it as i need to get my project done and I would like to go on a mission trip this summer. thanks a-bodies for the ad! David8)
Sounds good David, let me know.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back