Status
Not open for further replies.

GupsTateS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Dart Swinger 340 Rolling Shell

Includes everything you see including 8 3/4 Suregrip, kframe, torsion bars, sway bar, etc...

I have a title signed over to me, I have not taken the time or paid the fees to title it in my name.

There is no rust hiding, what you see is what you get, no bondo either. There is some damage to left front frame rail, someone cut off the ball stud at some point, it also seems to have bottomed out on something.

No fender tag or broadcast sheet. All body numbers do match, and I do have the Dash (which is inluded) with unmolested VIN Tag.

Asking $700 as it sits, I have the original hood, fenders, and doors for extra. All in very good shape except the drivers side door that took a hit during shipping.

NC car, not a NY rotbox. Car located in Syracuse, NY

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask questions.

1.JPG

1a.jpg

2a.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

Just found out rear end is not a sure grip. I would like to sell this car soon. Will take $550 Cash!!

Nothing else comes with the car. You can have bulge hood from a 68 GTS that I have for sale in another forum (has some minor damage as shown), the doors (driver has a crease and some rust, pass real nice), fenders and trunk if you want to put up some more money. I'm thinking 1300 for everything.

This has to sell before I find a place to store my other car for the winter or it wont be for sale again.

I think I PMd you back a week or so ago, if not I'm sorry, I know i typed it. It is pretty well sold, I have a deposit and just working out how to get to the buyer. Some issues just arose. I will let you know how it works out.

last you wrote me it was to be picked up this past Sunday. Let me know if the deal falls through.
Ed

Will do. Without going into too much detail; I got a call Saturday night that they wouldn't be able to pick it up Sunday, but would be able to the following week.

Let me know if the car is still available, I'm somewhat local.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back