-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ktcnn94

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
For sale 1969 Dodge Dart GT /6, auto in the floor, center console, buckets, all trim is in place, the grill and bumpers are really nice, interior is all real nice (couple of small holes in the headliner) the car is in pretty good condition for its age. As far as I can tell everything works, all gauges all lights etc. The seats were recovered at one time and it has had some body work done to it and has been painted at least once. Factory green car but painted incorrect green color, it's not a show car but a nice respectable ride. It has had some repair to the trans cross member and rear of the body at the rear bumper area (underneath). Needs some repair to the frame rails behind the front tires. It's got some bubbling in several places, so it would need some work to be restored but it's drivable as is. It's exactly like it was when I got it, I haven't done anything to it but drive it a little, I haven't had it on a lift and checked it out thoroughly but I've looked under a bit and I have driven it several times. The car seems solid it is a little cold natured but overall runs great. Tires are like new, it has 74,*** miles on it and seems to be accurate from all the receipts and documents that I got with the car. I have the contract where it was purchased new in sept of '68 and many other documents, it has the 1969 owners manual in the glove box. I haven't taken the time to check all of it but it is most likely a numbers matching car although being a slant car it's not that big of a deal. Here's the weird thing about it, its titled as a 1968 and the only explanation I have is that it's a very early build car like sept of '68 or earlier and for that reason i'm assuming that's why its titled as a 1968, the VIN matches, the build sheet matches and the fender tag matches all saying it's a '69 but it's titled '68. It would probably be able to be fixed, my local DMV said it could be but it would have to be done by the state that issued the original title. It was originally titled in PA i'm in WV and to me it's not worth the hassle. I bought the car from a member here at FABO and have the history of the car from new till now based on his story and all the receipts. Anyway this is it, the car is complete running and driving and it seems like it's all there, all the little pieces that you would search for years for are here, its like a time capsule almost. PM with any questions and I'll answer what I can and I'll exchange phone numbers with you and can send more pics if you need something in particular. From the little bit of research Ive done, there were only approximately 5600 /6 GT's built in 1969. Price is pretty firm at $5600 considering all that comes with the car as far as being pretty much intact from 1969. Sorry about the sideways pics, I just cant get them right for some reason, PM me and I'll try to send what you need. The car is across town so any specific pics you need I'll have to go get. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_1566.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 717
  • IMG_1498.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 671
  • IMG_1477.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 691
  • IMG_1462.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 682
  • IMG_1570.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 681
  • IMG_1567.jpg