0   0   0
Contact seller
VIN# LS23P9B183444

You are looking at a 1969 Dodge GTS.

Engine: 340 4 Barrel

727 Automatic Transmission

All matching numbers

8 ¾ rear end 323 Gears

The car was a Rotisserie Restoration and the Engine is completely rebuilt. It has all brand new parts and also a new K Frame.

Brand new paint job (original Red). Black stripe and a new vinyl top.

All new interior
New Leaf Springs
New Gas Tank and Sending Unit
All new brake lines, brakes and fuel lines
New Rally wheels
New BF Goodrich Red Line Tires
Original Spare Tire – Wide Oval Red Line

Mileage: 50,320

Only 100 miles on the rebuilt engine since the complete restoration.

Price: $35,000.

I have plenty of pictures available to email if requested. Please contact me at [email protected]

If you have any questions, please email or call me at 917-270-2204.

I would need to see pitures before I would spend 5K on it.... but it sounds like a good deal...

i don't know...

This sounds a bit too good to be true. if it is for $5K. where did you see the price?

New member huh?

Hmmm...

this thread is no good without pictures........i said it before he did...

A 1969 GTS with a Rotisserie Restoration ! I am calling an all out alert on that one! For only $5000.00 are you kidding. Too good to be true, and if not someone is going to be lucky!

You guys are jumping to conclusions that he's asking 5K, just because HemiMark said he would not spend $5K for the car, without first seeing pictures.

You guys are gonna be disappointed, if you think he's asking $5K...add about $20+K to the 5K, and then you MIGHT actually be in the ballpark ($25K min.).

After all this is a "every nut and bolt" resto, all # match '69 factory 340 Swinger

LOL He only has 2 post you would think he could add a picture and list a price??? I couldn't help myself

Just a joke..... sorry dude! 8)

I didn`t mean to offend either. You`re right though, just 2 posts and no pictures???? In his defense, he offered plenty of pictures to those that want to email him. That could be his way of weeding out all of the tire kickers and getting only serious inquiries.

Arent there rules about selling here?

If posters dont obey them, the mods should delete the listing to clamp down
on potential scammers.

If he's really interested in selling the car, the pic and price will do more than anything else.

Like car dealers that dont put prices on their vehicles. I wont patronize a dealership that doesnt
display their prices openly.

Very nice original car, with low mileage to boot, but I think it'll be hard to sell at that price in todays market.

That vehicle was just on EBAY also and last i looked it ended around 26000-27000 bid ....

A nice car but I dont think he will ever get that much for it.Bigred just sold his for less than half of that"on page 2 here" and it was a very nice original sheetmetal car. Just my 2 cents worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back