Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here. Up for sale one more time is this 1970 Dart GT body. This is the 52nd GT registered on Bruce's website, and the only one so far optioned with an 8 3/.Heres the details...

Originally a 318/auto/8 3/4, drum brake, power steering car. Interior is 2 tone green with bucket seats and column shift. The original motor is long gone but will come with the original trans and a correct year 1970 318. The 8 3/4 is still in it.

The body needs lower qtr work and some work on the lower fender skirts. It also needs a hood. There is a small spot on the right C-pillar that needs attention, and another spot up by the front wondow channel. The doors, rockers, frame, trunk lid, inner fenders are all in good condition. All the glass is nice and the windshield is not cracked or broken. The grille is nice, not a crack in it, and the bumpers are decent. It is missing the rear window trim and side marker lights, but I have the drip rail mldg and front windshield mldg. It is wearing a set of SBP Rallyes with cone style center caps.

The interior is 2 tone green, and the bucket seats are in pretty nice shape. The tracks are really nice, the backs are a little faded, but the hinge covers are not broken, the buttons work nice and the tracks slide with ease. The back seat needs recovered. The drivers door panel is missing, as is the armrest bases and pads. The seatbelts are included and are really nice. The floors are in really nice condition with the exception of the drivers footwell, which will need a little attention. It also needs a cluster and radio/heater bezel. The air boxes are kinda rough, but I will include a nice heater box to replace that one.

Yes, the car needs love, and a restoration, but it is a pretty rare car and is too good to just part out. The price is $1500.00, FIRM. That is far less than the sum of the parts this car has. If it doesn't sell by the Nats I will be removing the rear end, buckets, grille and rallyes and taking them there to sell and parting out the rest of the car and scrapping the body.

The car is located in Pinckney Michigan, near Ann Arbor. As usual, message with any picture requests or inquiries for additional info. Thanks for the ad FABO, y'all ROCK!!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_4101.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 684
  • 100_4102.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 675
  • 100_4103.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 690
  • 100_4104.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 679
  • 100_4106.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 679
  • 100_4107.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 658
  • 100_3966.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 652
  • 100_3967.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 654
  • 100_3970.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 665
  • 100_3965.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 673
I wish I was not so far away.......just to far to go for me. I like the name written in seam sealer on the floor hump....interesting.

I wish I was not so far away.......just to far to go for me. I like the name written in seam sealer on the floor hump....interesting.

Looks like "mornin" to me, first car of the day?

Nice looking GT, good start for a project. Hopefully it sells, hate to see any of the GT's, especially ones that are already registered, parted out.

I was all set to part the car out, but too many people talked me out of it so I decided to offer it up as is. It is a good little car for someone who likes this body style, but as most people who know me can attest to, I am an early A body guy!! I hope it goes to a good home, from the info provided on Bruce's site, I guess it's a pretty rare car!! Thanks for the bumps guys, and all the interest in it so far!! Geof

Other than the bucket seats, it's basically the same as my wife's 70 Dart Custom (which she ended up selling to a young gentleman from MI at the first Mopar Nats held in Indy). Showed her the pictures and she said that's not my old car is it? No interest from her. Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back