1970 Duster 360 - Denver Craigslist

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice, i am in contact with him now through emails...Looking to buy this, scarey to buy through the net...

That looks like a duster someone over on moparts was doing last year,it looks pretty nice...sounds like he's desperate for money..

That IS the car that was at moparts and that car is the real deal.

The car has virtually EVERYTHING new, ground up, first class workmanship.

He listed that car last fall on moparts for like $30 - 40,000 and had receipts, far beyond that amount!

The car is slick!

BTW Hauk --- didn't you just buy that slick Scamp with the saved door handles and the Yellow paint?
Where are you getting the $$$ ???

Are you a dealer in PA?

No dealer, just love a-bodys......My first car back in 86 was a 73 dart sport 340-3speed and i have been hooked ever since.I have had over 50 abodys since...

Oh and the scamp, wow what a nice car with a ton of paper work and receipts and pictures of the rest done 3 years ago...

No dealer, just love a-bodys......My first car back in 86 was a 73 dart sport 340-3speed and i have been hooked ever since.I have had over 50 abodys since...

That's great!

If you can afford, and after having the car checked out, you likely would have one of the nicest Dusters around!

I've been down the road you are at --- MANY times ---

Almost goes without saying --- either fly out and look at the car yourself, or get someone you can trust to really examine the car CAREFULLY!

The engine issues listed above do bear some investigation...but that car looks excellent, as far as body/paint/interior...etc...

Let us know how it turns out!

Best of luck with it!

Read about all the motor problems with it in Mopar Muscle.
Wiped out cam and lifters. Beware.

I remember the owner talking about all the engine problems over on moparts..

Was there a second engine issue?

I remember they had an issue with the block not being properly cleaned by the engine builder, leaving foreign matter in the oil galleys.

Did the engine lose a second camshaft?

It's a really nice car. I also saw it at MATS last year.

This might be why he offered me free shipping with the price he has it listed for?

This car is in the last mopar muscle issue.It was however not running at the time of the photo shoot.They say in the magizine that the engine builder was going to do the repairs at there expense.So i would so that it is running at this time. Also says that it won mopar muscle best of show at last years mopars on the strip in vegas.

I have emailed the owner about this and so far today no reply back yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back