1970 Duster

-

Bills70

Reaction score
I am wanting to install some ProCar Pro 90 seats in my 1970 duster! But I am not having any luck finding some adapters. does anyone have any suggestions!

Some times ya just got to fabricate them yourself.
I think there was a post a while back about the same thing.
Not everything in this hobby is "plug and play."
Sadly that is. But that is the fun of "Hot Rodding"... right? LOL!
Good luck and let us see what ya came up with.

I guess I will probably have to use a set of adapters for another car and "make" them work, I was hoping there was some out there already! I have saw some Dusters out there with the Pro car seats in them, though!

I contacted SCAT Enterprises (PROCAR) and they said to use adapters for the Dart part #'s 81432 divers side and 81433 passenger side they will bolt right up!

I contacted SCAT Enterprises (PROCAR) and they said to use adapters for the Dart part #'s 81432 divers side and 81433 passenger side they will bolt right up!
That’s great! Ole interweb at its best!
Good luck.

I'm attempting to bolt those exact brackets to my 1971 Demon and the brackets do not match at all. Please tell me I'm doing something wrong. I have tried various positions and no way it lines up nor compensates for the uneven bolt pattern.

IMG_7639.JPG

Last edited:
Nevermind, I figured my problem out. In all the discussions online I never read the difference in mounting holes between the bench and bucket seats. Mine was a bench seat therefore holes were different yet dimples are present in the floor for a bucket seat which matched up perfectly with the bracket. Seat is installed and worked out great!

-
Back